Shree Krishna or Shree Vishnu Bhagwan

Hare Krishna 🙏

I am reading Shree MadBhagwat Mahapuran. I have read Shree MadBhagwat Geeta 20 times and Shree Ramcharitmanas one time. 

I am very confused that Shree krishna or shree Vishnu me kya difference he? Kabhi lagta he shree Vishnu hi shree krishna he kyo ki unhone avtar liya. 

Shree MadBhagwat Mahapuran me ek jagah lika he ki shree krishna ne hi shree Vishnu Bhagwan ko prakat kiya he or shree vishnu khud shree krishna ki puja karte he. 

Shree MadBhagwat geeta me .. Arjun shree krishna ko vishno kahkar sambhodhit karte he. 

Please clear..... Who is shree krishna and shree Vishnu Bhagwan? 

Hare Krishna 🙏🙏

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Shree krishna or shree Vishnu me kya difference he ?

As far as Supremacy, Power and Position is concerned there is no difference between Lord Sri Krsna and Lord Sri Vishnu. 

Lord Sri Krsna is Supreme Personality of godhead. Lord Sri Vishnu is Supreme Personality of godhead. Lord Sri Rama is Supreme Personality of godhead.

The only difference is the level of intimacy. Think of Prime Minister Modi when he is giving speech at United Nations conference. He will act as representative of India and will discuss high level matters related to international level. The same PM when he is addressing Indians in India will address National Issues in a more friendly manner, The same PM when he is with his mother will be completely informal and will talk about her Health, his health etc very very intimately. It is the same person but the dealings or level of intimacy he has with different people are different. 

Similarly Lord VIshnu is in the official Position of Authority.He sustains the universe. He appears when great Kings, demogids complete Yagya Sacrifice. He acceps His share of sacrifice, gives official darshan and offers results to demigods, brahmans etc. This exchange is very formal, respectful etc. Those who participate in Yagya Sacrifice very well know Lord VIsnu is SUpreme and are very very respectful. Lord Vishnu's relations and activities are like that of PM in Foreign Country very formal.

Lord Rama is the king of Ayodhya. As a king he deals with issues of his kingdom. He has very affectinate but respecful relation with His brothers like Lakshmana, Bharat etc. He also has affectionate relation with His servants like Hanuman etc but there is lot of respect in the relationship. Lord Rama's relation and activties are like that of PM in own country, less formal but still respectful.

Lord Krsna is an ordinary boy in vrindavana. Residents of Vrindavana just love Krsna. They have no respect for Krsna has king or God. Lord Krsna has no formailities in dealings with his friends, parents etc. His relationship is very sweet, loving and naughty. There are no rules in vrindavan. So Krsna steals butter, plays pranks on his friends, breaks pots of gopis, plays flute etc like ordinary naughty boy. There is no goal or objective or agenda for Krsna in Vrindavan. He just does timepass whole day. Lord Sri Krsna in Vrindavan is like PM with his mother, no rules only Love. 

So ultimately Sri Krsna, Sri Rama and Sri Vishnu are the same person but in different environment, with different people and different levels of intimacy. I hope the above answers your Question.

Hare Krsna

• Hare Krishna 🙏

I understood.

I enjoyed too much to read about krishna, vrindavan. While reading, I forgot myself and was imagining that Prabhu Lila  I am very happy to read this. Thank you so much, prabhu. 

Hare Krishna 🙏

Bhakto ki pyari Radha

Shre Radha Shree Radha 🙏

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Yes that is the beauty of Krsna's pastimes. Parikshit Maharaj forgot to eat and rink when he was listening to Krsna's pastimes from Shukadev Goswami. 

Srila Prabhupada forgot to sleep when dictating Krsna Book. Even Lord Sri Krsna was mesmerised when He heard His own pastimes of Vrindavan from His mother and became ecstatic in the form of Lord Jagannath. This Bhagavatam is the source of light, knowledge, warmth, joy and ecstacy for this kali yuga. Sri Chaitanya mahaprabhu would drink the nectar of Bhagavatam everyday and would be mad in love with Krsna at night. We should also read Bhagavatam and finally become Krsna's associated at the end of this life. 

With that goal Srila Prabhupada has presented this Krsna book.

Hare Krsna 

Kṛṣṇa, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
  • there is difference between all vishnu murtis and at the same time there isn't a difference.

Although there are so many subtle differences but i am not going into those many details here.

Let me ask you a question:

What is the difference between Krishna and Krishna's deity at your home or Krishna's deity in temple?

This reply was deleted.