i AM SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT IN THE LAND OF WEST BENGAL WHERE CHAITANYA MAHAPRABHU , SRILA PRABHUPADA AND SWAMI VIVEKANANDA WERE BORN , ONE DICTRICT HOOGLHY DOES NOT HAVE A VAISHNAVA DEVOTEE WHO IS PURE VEG , 

WE WERE LOOKING FOR A MATCH FOR MY BROTHER IN LAW AND THERE IS NO ONE AVAILABLE IN THEIR DISTRICT , CAN ANYONE SUGGEST HOW TO SEARCH FOR HIM A DEVOTEE GIRL IN HOOGHLY DISTRICT , HELP ME OR GIVE ME THE CONTACT DETAILS 

YS RAVI

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• All the best in your search for a nice pure devotee girl, and both together should spiritually prosper in pure devotion  for Krishna. Hare Krishna.

• Is your brother a worthy of the bhaktineis this question is not yet been answered ?
    • hare krishna ,

he chanting 16 rounds , He is eating prasadam and trying to read . It is his endeavour to get devotee wife or he has to marry a non devotee . his Parents are in Hooghly so looking Hooghly District Girl .

ys

Ravi

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji pamho,

There is one devotee who stays in uttarpara in the hoogly district and attends bhakti vriksha class in kolkata.

Once he saw one Prabhupada Book distribution stall in a ground during a book fair festival in uttarpara - may be two years back, So there are devotees - may be small in number. Unfortunately he does not have any contact details of those who were managing that book distribution stall. However we have requested him to kindly check their nearby localities if somehow he gets in touch with some congregational devotees, then we can share the contact detail with you. 

-thanks

yas

• Hare krishna ,

dandavat pranam

Thank you prabhu , i am trying from my side also , 

ys

Ravi

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

May I ask why you want the girl to be from Hoogly district only. Is it not enough that the girl is bengali? Though, for a devotee, it should not matter. What should matter is the level of devotion of both the boy and girl - bengali, Indian, foreign are all bodily designations. 

Look at the bright side prabhuji - there is no vaishnava in Hoogly, as stated by you. This means there is tremendous opportunity to preach there. Pls be the pioneer and start preaching there. 

If you are open to accept a girl for your brother from a place other than Hoogly, bengali, pls contact me separately. I will give you name and email id of the person to whom you can send bio data.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.