Replies

• Hare Krishna..
    I never expected such types of answers from a true devotee..
    I think you all are given reference of Vedas..
    Refer Yajurveda 34.53 (He is unborn and maintaining One single identity always) and Yajurveda 40.8 (He is always uniform, without body, without nerves, without gaps and unchangeable)..
  • there are 2 sai babas one is the phuttaparthi (i dont know exact pronunciation) and the other is shirdi. this phuttaparthi one is controversial one

• hare krishna,

cant believe it ...these harsh words are written for sai baba...he was not god..we all know...but he is true yogi...he served the humanity like ...we can not even think...krishna is all creator..no doubt about it..but we belive in something it does not mean all world and all great people saint is yogi..in every sentece we say "all glories to prabhupad" and he was not god..still we do..

sai baba was a person who teach us to serve humnity,become yogi,serve poor without any expectaion.

at last we should not compare...

hare krishna

• saibaba was just a good person. thats all. no need to extend it too far to artificially call him a god equal to vishnu or krishna. its just foolishness. every good person is not god.just some miracles cant make a yogi , a god. 

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji,

Dandavats to all. 

if you want to say someone as avatar or Bhagavan.He must be quoted in sastras. His.His appearance must be mentioned in sastras.There is yard stick to say some one Bhagavan,he must possess 6 qualities in full.

Parāśara Muni(Father of Vyasa Bhagavan who complied Vedas into written form): one who is full in six opulences, who has full strength, full fame, wealth, knowledge, beauty and renunciation, is paramam, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead. While Kṛṣṇa was present on this earth, He displayed all six opulences. Therefore great sages like Parāśara Muni have all accepted Kṛṣṇa as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. 

So,if someone claims that he is GOD,he must exhibit all this qualities.Other wise he is Bogus.

When it comes to sai baba,There is no need to much bother about this.I have seen many devotees who were worshipping him before they come across ISKCON books.once they realized the truth with perfect philosophical understanding they stopped worshiping sai baba.No need to fight so much on this issue.Let compare sai baba with all those 6 oppulence yard stick,

Full strength - He did not exhibited this. (krishna lifted govardhan for 7 days and night with his little finger)

Full Fame -Sai baba may be famous in some parts of india or world. (Whole world is reading bagavat gita and still many not able to understand that great philosophical discussion.)

Wealth - No doubt that sai baba didn't exhibited this at all. ( Krishna's dwaraka have 16000 palaces with jewels bedecked walls and gold coated doors)

Knowledge - Sai baba spoke same vedic knowledge in different terms without revealing any proper conclusion to his followers. ( Vedas are given to lord brahma by krishna.All the vedas describe krishna as supreme)

Beauty - This is most interesting aspect, obviously sai baba is not so beautiful.We can only see his old picture.(But krishna is so beautiful that even big big muni and rushi's got attracted to his beauty.We can never see krishna getting old.He was always young)

Renunciation : i dont know what sai baba left ,i dont know about his past life before becoming baba.if somebody having everything and still not attached this is called renunciation. (Krishna even though he is the creator of whole universe he never attached to this world.also,he left the ruling kingdom to ugrasena even though he is can rule).

Also,every avatar comes with perticuler task to finish.for example,buddha came to stop ahimsa. So,sai baba,what is his task.nothing.As far as know he is just a mystic who got some mystic powers by doing astanga and  not realized the absolute truth.

If someone really too attached to sai baba then he will go to the planet where sai baba is living in his next birth.That's all.

We hare krishna devotees generally dont bother about any other sects,we are satisfied just performing devotional service to our beloved krishna.But for the sake of others who are sentmental and blindly following some belief,we try to give some knowledge.It is their choice whether to accept or not.If they accept we will be very happy to see one more soul escaping from cycle of birth and death.

Speaking in srila prabhupada service.

All glories to srila prabhupada

Hare krishna.

•  yes, true....saibaba has become so old of  65 or 70 yrs and looks very ugly with wrinkles and all signs of old age. how can he be equal to supreme lord krishna who is eternally young and most beautiful. just a common sense. 

• susakha shymasundradas  prabhu ji has resolved the query  once and for all all !!!!!

I have got my reply !!

There is no need for further arguments !!!!!

Hari Bol !!!!!

• A befitting reply !!!!

In this reply he has not criticized me and not spoken any thing bad for sai-baba also !!!

A balanced reply !!!!

Discussion is over from my side !!!

Hare krishna !!!

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna,
    My obeisances to all devotees, guru and gauranga.

Atul prabhu, I have to agree to Subash prabhu that your responses are a bit confusing. Maybe if you can clearly write down what is actually bothering you or your concerns are about division of hindus, then matajis and prabhu can respond accodingly. The current thread is a punch-punch responses which is leading no one anywhere. Dont you think?

If discussing about Sai Baba will assist you in your spiritual journey towards krsna, then help us in understanding your point of starting this thread prabhu.

Waiting for your response.

Srila prabhupada ki jai..

Hare krsna

• Volunteer

Hare Krsna,
    My obeisances to all devotees, guru and gauranga.

When Uddhava came to Vrndavan during the Kamsa killing pastime, the gopis dint ask Uddhava how Krsna killed Kamsa or other demons or how glorious is victory was, their main concern was how to handle the separation from krsna and how to be with krsna all the time.

Atul prabhu, if you dont take offense, we have a beautiful and fulfilling sadhana process to come close to krsna, why waste time worrying about things beyond our control? If dharma is attacked, krsna will find a way to deal with such people who harass the devotees. He does a better job than we do.

Mahaprabhu showed by example to stay away from people who ruin our spiritual journey towards krsna.

Srila prabhupada ki jai..

Hare krsna

This reply was deleted.