Replies

• top tips!

• I work for a publishing company, I am a philologist by training, and I am sometimes invited to give lectures at colleges, so I know this problem from the inside. Unfortunately, a lot of students these days are of the opinion that it's better to go to an online company and buy a paper than to do it yourself. Many companies do just that - they are willing to do any paper for the student for the money, without hesitation. The question arises. What will happen to the student or pupil afterwards? Many such works do not stand up to any criticism for plagiarism. In turn, plagiarism (of works of science and art) can lead to legal liability, plagiarism in school - to a failing grade in the diary, but what about the plagiarism of a student? What to do with a careless student who downloaded an essay or handed in a term paper done by another person? What is the situation with plagiarism in science? Fortunately, there are certified, that is, perfectly legal companies that help students. They will never provide the student with the entire paper, you can't just buy essay from them without any effort, they will try to make sure that the student does most of the work on their own. They will provide a writing plan, an experienced tutor, give you examples, can take care of editing your paper, but you will still have to write it yourself. And here it is very important to find such a company. The easiest way and method is, of course, to read reviews on the Internet. Reviews from professionals will also help. As a rule, such companies are in the sight of the experts. Good luck to everyone in the study. And don't forget, the student years are the best time of your life!

Write My Essay for Me | Order Essays from Trusted Writers ✅
    Write My Essay NYC is a reliable paper writing service ⭐️ Do you need help with your essay? Hire an expert now to get your paper done on time!
  • I've been in college for 5 years and I'm not happy with it. There was little sense from this, it was easier to attend some courses and have the same knowledge, only even more in-depth. I didn't go to lectures at all. Moreover, I constantly contacted the capstone project writing service, I used edusson.com for this. Since I did not see the point of writing all this myself. It was easier for me and my parents did not know about it, they thought that I did everything myself. I think if they knew about it they would not like it. But they knew that I was not happy with the training.

Capstone Project Writing Service - Edusson.com
    Need a professional capstone project writing service? Edusson will do it with good quality! ✅100% Plagiarism-Free, ⌛On-Timed Delivery, 👍24/7 Support.
  • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

There is a journal being taken out by Pune devotees called The Spiritual Scientist. You could subscribe to that.

One very senior Srila Prabhupada desciple is a scientist - HG Rasraj prabhu/ Mr Ravi Gomatham. You could follow him. 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hare Krishna Prabhuji, 

dandavat pranam.

Thank You for the reply. It is of great help. I will write you email, please reply. Thank You!

Hare Krishna!!!

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji 

Dandavats, PAMHO. extremely sorry for late reply 

courses for college students from a science perspective have been designed by Radheshyam Pr - Discover your self course followed by Essence of Bhagavad Gita course. i believe this is link for the Discover Your Self (i believe it's also called Journey of Self Discovery ? ) - https://iskcondesiretree.com/profiles/blogs/journey-of-self-discove...

this is link for EBG book : https://www.amazon.com/Essence-Bhagavad-gita-Set-8-Books/dp/B00LPMB...

the courses were given by our respected teacher when we were in college - the links are from IDT, i think they're the right ones - but please use it & let me know 

great service you are doing prabhuji, inspirational _/|\_

Journey of Self-discovery course
    Mark Twain says 'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.' When we are born is past Informatio…
    • Hare krishna Prabhuji, 

dandavat pranam.

Thank you prabhuji for the reply.

• 2543284485?profile=original

Hare KRISHNA prabhuji , PAMHO ,

Students these days are more intersted in science , tech . math , etc. Little do we know that our scriptures contain eough of basic science , ( i remember reading abuot atoms somewhere , and theory of multiple universes ( story) somehwhere etc.)

Unfortunately , we can barely find scientific-basis preaching anywhere in this world - I belive Srila Prabhupada ji's books are enough .

Yours humbly , 

A Soul.

JAI SRI KRISHNA!

This reply was deleted.