Hare Krishna,

I am blessed with a baby girl on Jan 1 this year. I am searching for a suitable name for her. I would like to request all devotees over here to suggest some name. My wife is insisting for a short name. Kindly help me me out.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why not name your baby daughter after Balarama"s mother Rohini?
  • Hare Krishna Sandeep Prabhuji!!!!!!!!

Many Many Congratulations on new baby girl at home.  May His Divine Grace Bhakti Vedant Swami Srila Prabhupad Bless her.  May All Vaishnav Bless her and May Lord Shri Krishna Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Nityananda Bless her and May Divine Couple Lord Shri RadhaKrishna Bless her. My Blessings are also there with her.

Your Humble Servant

Bhuwan Dutt Bawari

• For 10,000 years we the Bhaktees have been appointed & promised exceptional support in accomplishing the duel task of working to reconcile our lost relationships between God & ourselves as we cultivate a higher state of (unconditional Love) of Krishna & the God Heads & all of their creations. Hence if I had a new to choose for my child it would be one that would offer the remembrance of mission of the God Heads & the Bhaktees every time it was used by both the caller & the called. This is in keeping with the preaching mentality ad employed by all great acharias of ancient times.
    What that or those named will be ?
    Is up to you an candlelight be. NamaHari or something along those lines. Not to long or aggressive as the other/most names of the Head God's do invoke fear in the conditioned subconchus mind's energies Hare invokes the pleasure potency . Good luck w/that & With the mission of their LordShips SrI Sri Chatonyah-Hari
  • Qualified astrologist brahmana or family Guru is the best person for giving name to the child.

• surbhi nandini radhey lalita vishaka sitae
  • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

COngratulations on the birth of your daughter. This site has one place for vaishnav names. You have to sclick on spiritual names. YOu can go through the names and decide - I think the meanings are also there mostly.

Haribol,

YOur servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Volunteer

Radhey

Short enough?

• Jai Radhe Sandip Prabhu

Dandavat

May your little daughter flourish the environment of vrindaban in your household by her bhakti and seva to the divine couple.

May I suggest her name Vallari (Radha rani's favourite pet)

your servant

Satyananda

This reply was deleted.