Dandabats to all saintly vaishnavas,

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Sri Balaram purnima ki jaya.

I'd like to know the relation between brahmajoti and pradhana which is the subtlest form of matter.

"I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, whose effulgence is the source of the nondifferentiated Brahman mentioned in the Upaniṣads, being differentiated from the infinity of glories of the mundane universe appears as the indivisible, infinite, limitless, truth."  (BS5.40)

For material creation, brahmajoti has to be changed to pradhana.

I need confirmation; is pradhana trasformed from brahmajoti by the Krsna's  will?

And I need the evidence of silokas.

Hare Krsna (*^o^*)

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krsna
    I've solved this problem. I happened to find the wonderful siloka. I paste it in the follow.

sa viṣvakṛd viśvavidātma-yoniḥ jñah kālakālo guṇī sarva-vid yaḥ
    pradhāna-kṣetrajña-patir-guṇeśaḥ saṃsāra-mokṣa-sthiti-bandha-hetuḥ

The Supreme Lord is the ultimate creator of the universe. He knows the purpose of the universe. He is the Supersoul, the Lord in the heart of every living being. He is all-knowing, and is the greatest philosopher. He knows past, present, and future. He has all excellencies and good qualities. He is the master of the material energy (pradhāna), the living beings (jīva-śakti, kṣetrajña) and the internal, spiritual energy known as (cit-śakti, guṇa). He alone is the cause of liberation from the cycle of repeated birth and death (saṃsāra) and the bondage of ignorance. (Śvetāśvatara 6.16)

Sri Krsna Janmastami ki jay (^_^)v
This reply was deleted.