Reincarnation

Hare Krishna Guruji and Mataji.

We do know that Islam, Christianity does not have concept of reincarnation  like Hinduism. Now for example, Assume that rather than me taking birth again and again depending on the Karma accumulated. Is it not easy to convert to Islam, follow the Qur'an religiously and die in peace and there would not be any rebirth. I will rather be judged on the judgement day as mentioned in the Qur'an. As i have followed the path shown in the book I will therefore be taken to heaven.

This was asked by my muslim friend to me. He said rather than carrying the baggage of your previous life in this life why don't you become muslim? There is no concept of reincarnation. You will be judged on your only life. Become a good follower of Quran and be assured to be taken to heaven. Basically one can start with clean slate by converting and becoming good muslim.So I would like to know why do Hindus have this concept where as others don't? Why should we only bare the consequences of karma not others in different religion?

Looking forward for answers.

Haribol.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why a worm in istool and pig in gutter is suffering like that, why if karma is not there as fact for the next birth, then why some people get rich births while other get birth in slums , why there is so much differentiation, like in any material company also based on ur qualifications you will be given post and facilities , so then why don't Karma apply to universal company, organization too.
  • If you get proper reply of these two points then let me know about next what to tell?
  • Ask Him (ur so called friend, he is nonsense in reality) that if somebody was in heaven then why he initially came to this world of sufferings? Second point ask Him why there are so many varieties of life exists on this planet.
This reply was deleted.