Hare Krishna,
PAMHO !!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada !!

I would like to know the references for Lord Sri Krishna and Sri Chaitanya mahaprabhu's appearances, once in a day of Lord Brahma. If anybody knows, please share.

Many thanks.

Ys,
Mukunda Chaitanya

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Many thanks prabhuji,
    Hare Krishna.

Ys,
    Mukunda Chaitanya
  • If the personally original Lord appears only ones in a day of Sri Brahma, then its logical that it cant be twice.

• Hare Krishna,
    PAMHO !!
    All glories to Srila Prabhupada !!
    Many thanks for your reply Prabhu.
    Do we have any reference from shruti and smriti ? Please share.
    This helps us to convince srivaishnavas and satvaishnavas.

Thanks.

Ys,
    Mukunda Chaitanya
    •  Dear Prabhuji,

My humble suggestion. Please never try to convince devotees of other sampradayas . 

Please know that most of the vedic scriptures are lost in time. But the specific required knowledge is preserved in the sampradaya via parampara . many scriptures are interpolated at later centuries to suit one's own motivation. This conflict between different sampradayas has been going on through ages. It is unfortunate but true. But our acharyas have defeated them when they were present in this world. 

It is better for everyone to follow their own sampradaya without offending others . But most do not follow it out of enviousness . 

there are certainly references .Many are not translated in english . I shall inquire some scholars I know.

• CC Ādi 3.6 — Once in a day of Brahmā, He descends to this world to manifest His transcendental pastimes.
    CC Ādi 3.7 — We know that there are four ages [yugas], namely Satya, Tretā, Dvāpara and Kali. These four together constitute one divya-yuga.
    CC Ādi 3.8 — Seventy-one divya-yugas constitute one manv-antara. There are fourteen manv-antaras in one day of Brahmā.
    CC Ādi 3.9 — The present Manu, who is the seventh, is called Vaivasvata [the son of Vivasvān]. Twenty-seven divya-yugas [27 × 4,320,000 solar years] of his age have now passed.
    CC Ādi 3.10 — At the end of the Dvāpara-yuga of the twenty-eighth divya-yuga, Lord Kṛṣṇa appears on earth with the full paraphernalia of His eternal Vraja-dhāma.
This reply was deleted.