""Real Gaudiya Guru Parampara Philosophy""

Hare Krishna!!!!
Haribol Dandvats!!!!!

Jay  Gouranga!!!

I have one question about real Gaudiya Guru parampara philosophy, after Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Goswami Prabhupada’s aprakat/disappearance how the Gaudiya Guru parampara has advanced ? Can someone please explain What is the correct path to reach Lord Krishna?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Your question is not understood. You are already chanting 8 rounds, aware of ISKCON, read Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad Gita As It Is, then what more you want to know about who is taking the parampara forward? Yes, there are a lot of Gaudiya Maths, they also have devotees, I believe some are really advanced. It is a matter of choice which guru you would like to follow. If the guru is in bonafide parampara and makes you aware of it, you have to see whether he inspires you and gives you the confidence that he will take you back to Godhead. Take diksha from such a guru, you will join the parampara.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krishna!!! Thank you for your reply mataji
      So, I can take advice from them also.

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Can someone please explain What is the correct path to reach Lord Krishna?

It is Lord Sri Krsna who originally shows the path to Him as follows

man-manā bhava mad-bhakto
    mad-yājī māṁ namaskuru
    mām evaiṣyasi satyaṁ te
    pratijāne priyo ’si me

Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend. (Bg 18.65)

All the spiritual masters in the parampara repeat the same message.

after Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Goswami Prabhupada’s aprakat/disappearance how the Gaudiya Guru parampara has advanced ?

Just as Sri Krsna, Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Bhaktivinod Thakur & Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati thakur had desired. 

HDG Srila Prabhupada was empowered by their lordships Sri Sri Gaur Nitai to spread the holy names of Sri Krsna all over the world. Although it cannot be called advancement of Guru Parampara, because guru parampara is already perfected personalities, it is advancement of conditioned living beings like us, who are lost in material consciousness that actually get opportunity to advance.

Hare Krsna 

• Hare Krishna!! Haribol
      Jai Gauranga!!!
      Dandavats!!!
      Thanks for your reply but I have one question. "Although it cannot be called advancement of Guru Parampara, because guru parampara is already perfected personalities, it is advancement of conditioned living beings like us, who are lost in material consciousness that actually get opportunity to advance". What does that mean?

• Sevak

Hare Krsna

By advancement I understood spiritual advancement which is becoming more Krsna conscious or re-establishing our relationship with Krsna. The Guru Parampara are already spiritually advanced and are helping conditioned souls like us who are lost in material existence. 

Hare Krsna

• Hare Krishna!! Haribol
          Jai Gauranga!!!
          Dandavats!!!
                         I understand that to re-establish our relation with Krishna. “Although it cannot be called advancement of Guru Parampara, because Guru Parampara is already perfected personalities, it is advancement of conditioned living beings like us, who are lost in material consciousness that actually get opportunity to advance" What is that mean that it is not called advancement of Guru Parampara?

This reply was deleted.