Replies

• thanks for such an answer , you have puzzled out all the questions in mind. 

may Krishna give U all the happiness and prosperity.

hare Krishna............ 

• Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

In my humble opinion:

Lord Sri Krishna says in the Srimad Bhagavad Gita :
    Do Not Fear.

sarva-dharmān parityajya mām ekaḿ śaraṇaḿ vraja ahaḿ tvāḿ sarva-pāpebhyo mokṣayiṣyāmi mā śucaḥ
    Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.

I heard from a very senior realized devotee that, Lord Krishna is not asking us. He is ordering us . Not to fear. Fear is from tamasic guna. I guess as long as we are in a material situation, there may be fear,

But i think i read in Srimad Bhagavadam which advises that we should fear material things since they may hinder our bhakti for time being. But bhakti being beyong gunas is so powerful that one who starts will continue where he has left off and Lord Sri Krsna himself confirms that, He will personally protect His devotee and provide His devotee the intelligence to go back to Him, back Home.

Please read:
    http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/sankirtan/forum/topics/the-cu...

Your Servant
    Srila Prabhupada Ki Jaya
  • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Thank you for the wonderful photographs.

Re: your question - how mnay of us remember at all times that Krsna is there with us in Paramatma form throughout our journey in the material worlds, across all bodies? THe more one remembers, the less is the fear.

BG Ch 2 - nehabhi kram naasho'sti pratya vayo na vidyate, sva alpa mapyasya dharmasya trayate mahato bhayat - Krsna Himself states that even a small progress on this path will greatly reduce the fears of the conditioned souls.

Your question is answered in the Bhagavad Gita prabhuji - I think it is 2.40.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi

• i think... because we r still living in the matterialistic world... or to say that we are human

This reply was deleted.