Need some expert advice about Tulasi devi?

What does it mean when Tulasi devi has leaves with very narrow and pointy with sharp jaged edges and the leaves curl under on the sides? This Tulasi was from the temple only a couple months old. And now She is about 5 months old total. The leaves where like that when she was brought home, but they are growing more like that.

She gets moderate sunlight, good water and is outside in a clay pot.

She only got a few Manjaries after a couple months then no more have grown.

Any one know what this all could mean or what to do to get soft less jagged and non curling edges?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• some says that women should not pluck tulasi. is it true?
        • savitha, i don't know if tht's true or not.I was told that after the tulasi grow and collect the seeds they must be offered to krishna. I hve a lot of tulasi seeds.
  • Jai Shri Krishna..

I'm no expert but still offer this much advice.. hope it helps. Tulasi is present where Krishna/Narayana is worshiped. Just do sincere Bhakti and offer Tulasi to Krishna/Narayana and I'm confident Tulasi Ma will be very happy.

Jai Tulasi Ma

• I had gotten some tulasi devi seeds myself not to long ago.All the pods are open and the seeds are so tiny.
    I'm trying to find a seed starter kit so that i can start growing them.I got them from the iskon temple i belong to.
    I also hve a book on how to grow the tulasi devi seeds too! Phew!!! lots of work to grow her....
This reply was deleted.