My Gaura-Nitai worship at home. Is this correct?

Hare Krishna!
Please accept my humble obeisance. All glories to Srila Prabhupada,

Here I mention, how I will start my worship to Gaura-Nitai.

Please suggest if this is correct..

1. After bathing, dressing I offer obeisances to Srila Prabhupada. (At present I do not have any spiritual master/ Guru. I follow Prabhupada books)

2. While ringing a bell, I call out jaya sri-sri-gaura-nitai!

3. Unveil the curtain of Gaura-Nitai as if I rise them from bed

4.  Offer water, fresh flowers, sweets

5. Chant Hare Krsna Mahamantra only during the worship , Nothing else.

6. At night offer obeisances to Srila Prabhupada and  change the night dress of Gaura-Nitai by chanting Maha mantra simultaneously. I use different night dress for Gaura Nitai.

IS THIS CORRECT? Please reply

please dear devotees, guide me..
Just Servant

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

very nice!

Devotee takes some standards according to his capacity. Once taken standards should not be decreased. 

So in my case for example, i did not promise to offer new dress daily. But minimum standard like separate plates for cooking, offering; water with Manjaris or Tulasi leaves, ...my daily chanting...

Because They are engaging me with some other seva so not having enough time to take care of Them. 

I know Devotees who change cloth on Ekadashis after doing Abhishek. 

Your servant, 

• yes Mataji,

I will use separate plates (for prasadam) and glass. One for Gaura, One for Nitai and One for Srila Prabhupada (I have considered HIM as my Guru since at present I don't have any.). And these plates will be made of Silver (I have already thought that)

Just to confirm

1. Is this mandatory to place Radha-Krsna Deity at the top of Gaura-Nitai deity? Or I can worship Gaura-Nitai only in a single room?

2. I will use separate plate & glass for Gaura-Nitai and Prabhupada? I mean one for Gaura and one for Nitai and one for Prabhupada.

3. Shall I use the same dress for Gaura Nitai both for day and night?

• Volunteer

You see Yourself Prabhu, if You are sure that You will be able to maintain this standard than go for it!

As much we run for Krishna Krishna responds accordingly, doesn't He?!

If we do one step with our steps He will do 10 with His steps towards us. 

So to offer different nice dresses give pleasure to Lord so You can do that. 

And if You offer in silver plates very good.

Usually 2 plates to Gaur Nitay are enough. After offering to Them we read Pranama Mantra of Srila Prabhupada and offer the remnants of the Lord to Srila Prabhupada.

Your servant, 

• And..

1. Is it mandatory to put Radha-Krsna Deity along with Gaura-Nitai? Or only Gaura Nitai are enough?

2. Should I need to put Tulasi Leaves at the feet of both Gaura & Nitai?

3. What is the Pranama Mantra of Srila Prabhupada?

looking forward to your reply..

This reply was deleted.