My failure of chanting

Hare krishna prabhuji s & matajis,

I meet iskcon at 2012 and till I am unable to do chanting because of my health problems but I cannot chant and read loud of srila prabhupad books.i read silently with eyes and I write hare krishna Mantra on one paper and I see and by mind I read that and I have small feature phone in that I put srila prabhupad hare krishna kirtan with attention I hear that and feel happy. Do iam getting progess in bhakti .

From one year I am watching hare krishna tv but I don,t know hindi I am happy when I hear katha sagar and anandamaya kirtan. 

Your servant

Phani

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Phani,

Please accept my humble obesciances. My husband and I have been in Krishna consciousness since 2012. Recently I had a left sided stroke due to high blood pressure. I thank Krishna that my speech and cognition wasn't affected. I had my japa beads with me. I'm left handed so I had to learn how to write. Don't give up on chanting. It's the best thing for doing.

A Marathi,

Abigail

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna prabhuji,

PAMHO.

In your previous post also, you had mentioned about inability to chant. The answer was given then itself. If you can talk, you can chant. Chanting doesnt require any great health. If your throat is drying up, drink water while chanting. Sometimes, chant silently, but attentively. Gradually increase the amount of soft chanting, speaking out the words. 

WHatever you are doing - the result should be that you are able to chant. Then there is proper result.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krishna mataji

I will definitely start the chanting .

Yourservant

Phani

This reply was deleted.