If by the Grace Sri Krishna someone give to You 121 Acres of land in middle of beautiful national park and ask to express Your wildest dreams on topic  “My Dream Brahmachari Ashram and Farm Community” … What will be Your Dream in situation where everything and anything is possible by Loving Grace of Sri Sri Radha and Krishna?

In Brainstorm way, Please Share Your Dreams, Vision, Comments, Questions, Addictions, Concerns, Needs etc… of “My Dream Brahmachari Ashram and Farm Community” here or in Our Monastery website.

Sri Sri Radha and Krishna is so unpredictably Loving, Caring, Kind and Merciful that our Lordship can fulfill any kind of Dream what we can have in order to increase our facilities to share Pure Devotional Services all over the Globe, that Krishna’s Holy name enthusiastically will be chanted literary in any town and village. :)

We Pray to Sri Sri Radha and Krishna, that You expressed Dreams become True!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Janaka Prabhuji, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Is it only for Brahmacharis? 

What about Grihastha Brahmacharis, can they also join?

Thank You so much!

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna Dear Prabhu,

Please accept our humble obeisances at Your lotus feet. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank You for Your interest and questions.

We hope this letter will meets You in Unalloyed Bhakti mood and in good health.

>Is it only for Brahmacharis?

There are planed separate areas or/and hermitage with care of specific physical and spiritual need of particular group for:
      a. Trainee or Novice Monks (students) - less that certain years in training;
      b. Young Monks (bramacharies) – age group approximately 20 to 40 years old;
      c. Middle age Monks (bramacharies) –age group approximately 40+ years old;
      d. Middle age Monks (Sanyasies) –age group approximately 50+ years old;
      e. Old Monks (bramacharies, sanyasies) - age group approximately 60+ years old;
      f. Retrained Persons (vanaprasthas) - age group approximately 60+ years old.

>What about Grihastha Brahmacharis…

Can You, Please, share, what do You mean by “Grihastha Brahmacharis”?

>… can they also join?

If person by de facto is already Vanaprastha – living alone without partner and sincerely dedicate himself for Spiritual Life, then for sure, he can stay in Monastery as guest for some time and when both sides are ready to deepen their commitments and responsibilities, then he can join in role as “Trainee or Novice Monks” or “Retrained Persons” and while in Vaishnava Monastery training, commit himself to wind up properly incomplete worldly business and broken-damage relationships.

If this answer on Your questions?

Your humble servant BVG Janaka dasa das

• Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Grihastha's who are strictly following regulative principles are as good as bramhacharis. So they are called grihastha bramhacharis...

your servant

• Hare Krishna Dear Sanjay Bailur Prabhu,

Please accept my humble obeisances at Your lotus feet. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Thank You for comment in this discussion, “My Dream Brahmachari Ashram and Farm Community”.

We sometime call same things in different names and sometime different things in same names...

Wish You every day taste and experiencing closeness and sweetness of Sri Sri Radha Gopinath lotus feet.

• Volunteer

thank You Prabhuji!

Then it means souls in female body have to take birth again in male body in order to be a resident of that place.

Just wanted to know that. So it is only for men. Good.

Your servant, 

• Hare Krishna Dear Bhaktin Maral Prabhu,

Please accept my humble obeisances at Your lotus feet. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

> So it is only for men.

On 1st stage Yes. We are planning this Project by stages. In 1st stage, there is planning to start only with male community. When this male community grow strong, then male community planning shift to close area on same land only for male members. And then go to project 2nd stage: “3.2 International Vaishnava Farm Community – territory for mix gender”. Please read detail here: “Vaishnava Monastery Project in Europe” – Vision Project form 13 Ju....

If it make sense?

> Then it means souls in female body have to take birth again in male body in order to be a resident of that place.

There is one sincere Vaishanava Family, who looking forwards to start Vaishnava farm community too as part of this project on other land. That mean live on same farm property and serve together with other Vaishnava Family. Are You looking for this kind of contact at present moment?

• Volunteer

Dear Mataji Maral, 

Please accept my humble obeisances.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Just recently there is an idea/project to make a Mataji Monastery/training center/place of association some distance from the male monastery, but according to similar principles.

Just few hours ago my husband and I talked to HG Janaka Prabhu on phone about this. As soon as possible we will post some more information and discussion here on ISKCON Desire Tree about this idea. Please, just a little time!

Your humble servant,

Madhavi-lata d.d.

This reply was deleted.