Replies

• Always remember
    Krishna like His creation
    Has' everyPotentuel.
    We should confess to the flaws of this form I know!
    Yet it is perfectly flowed, a flow that=freedom*
    It's perfect for us,
    as we are)(HK)
  • Grace is' in miya w/ferver
    KRISHNAS grace is grace however, as it is' that all energies have their orragins in him, yoga miah would probably harm us, by our own devives! ?
    This temporary sheltering in this & liberal/liborated feature of Oppertunity for an honorable submition in service to The eternally graceful (HDG) & "never leave"
    But ahlass ther are debaters to be defeated, beasts to be tamed & Worlds to be Won!?) *
  • Well may krishna do what is best for u but This issue isn't worth lamenting. Children will illtreat us or throw us in oldage homes when we become old. Be it top industrialist gautam singhania or common man the story is the same. All the sacrifice done for children go waste. Better enjoy what you earn and do lot of krishna bhakti
  • Hare Krishna Mataji,

Yes!  This is correct that due to our past karma,  we get these type of results in this life but since we are in devotional service and devotee of the Lord always thanks to the Lord for any type of situation he/she face.  If he/she is happy,  he/she gives all credit to the Lord for providing the happy moments,  in case of any distress moment they always thanks to the Lord for minimising their pain due to the blessings of the Lord.

Mataji let me tell you one thing Very Confidently that whatever is happening in your life this is one of the best thing happening because Lord's plans are always greater than us.

We may think that why this happening with me but when the time move forward we start realising that it happened great with us.

I am the example of this.

So do not be worry everything will be perfect in your life as Krishna Mata, Krishna Pitra, Krishna Dhan, Pran.

Your Humble Servant 

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

The reason behind miscarraige or inability to conceive is - past karma. In the past birth, that soul has been instrumental in killing baby in womb - either as mother, or doctor, or nurse, or father..... whatever. 

Delayed pregnancy is also past karma. 

Unfortunately we all suffer only our own karma. We like to blame others, but the root cause is our own karma.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• I just wants? I and wants? There is no spiritual reason behind miscarriages or in conceiving. There is science behind it. 

This reply was deleted.