Replies

• What is the use of knowing it, Prabhu? You are in the right direction by the grace of Supreme Lord and that too after so many births. It is better you start thinking about progressing from here, rather than concentrating on previous births because only Krishna knows about those births as He mentioned in Gita,

BG 4.5: The Personality of Godhead said: Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy!

• thanks subash prabhu u r right

but sir why i am not get anything easily in life.....so i want to know if i born in earth like a human in before??? or born as a other animal......i am in very trouble....i have also lost my factory job badly....

• Nobody gets anything easy in life. Its not just you. Have faith and leave it all to the Supreme. Don't worry. He will surely take care of you. Its just a matter of time. Be patient. Stop holding tightly to your thoughts about previous births. Its of no use.

• many many thank you subash prabhu ...you open my eyes.....i think this web is best social spiritual network bcz here i discous all my dought to shair many of real hearted soul of  krishna like u....thanks again...have a good day

• You are welcome Prabhu..

Chant Hare Krishna Maha Mantra and be happy...

This reply was deleted.