Replies

• Ashwani what I said during those times was only a joke. What u speak is not a joke but to prove your viewpoints, theres a difference. Majority of your topics is to showcase your  superiority over others and not equality, yet u speak all are one, don't make me laugh. I have never once ridiculed the philosophy of the Iskconites, I have only defended the honor of other paths, I did not claim that one was superior over the other. You seem to make it your business to keep on putting other peoples beliefs down over and over again and this clearly shows that you are insecure about your own beliefs, why else are you constantly researching of others and trying to prove false other peoples faith. Your one of the most offensive people I have met and its a shame you can even talk of Krishna Bhakti without even understanding the Nature of and teachings of Lord Krishna. Why don't you follow what he teaches before you begin to preach. What do you know of what I believe. I am not in conflict of God being a person or impersonal I don't care for such things as this, to a Bhakta all that matters is his Bhakti and THATS WHAT I CARE ABOUT! The first step towards ultimate realization is Brahman realization, and you hope to jump to Bhagavan realization without the first step! Krishna says do not insult others because he dwells in all, and here you make it your business to attack others.

Here are some teachings as spoken by the Lord in Bhagavatam:

Brahma: My dear Lord, devotees who have fully dedicated their lives unto your lotus feet certainly observe your presence as Paramātmā in each and every being, and as such they do not differentiate between one living being and another. Such persons treat all living entities equally. They never become overwhelmed by anger like animals, who can see nothing without differentiation.

A person with average intelligence does not think the head and other parts of the body to be separate. Similarly, My devotee does not differentiate Viṣṇu, the all-pervading Personality of Godhead, from any thing or any living entity.

The Lord continued: One who does not consider Brahmā, Viṣṇu, Śiva or the living entities in general to be separate from the Supreme, and who knows Brahman, actually realizes peace; others do not.

Lord Krishna: Until one has fully developed the ability to see Me within all living beings, one must continue to worship Me by this process with the activities of his speech, mind and body.

Lord Krishna: By such transcendental knowledge of the all-pervading Personality of Godhead, one is able to see the Absolute Truth everywhere. Freed thus from all doubts, one gives up fruitive activities.

Lord Krishna: Indeed, I consider this process — using one's mind, words and bodily functions for realizing Me within all living beings — to be the best possible method of spiritual enlightenment.

The Lord time and time again has mentioned that he is to be realized and respected in all beings and things because this is imperative to go beyond ego and dualities of life and mental speculation. A Pure-Hearted person is always conscious of this fact. To a Pure-Bhakta who's only business is the Lord would never ridicule others nor the dogs knowing well that the Lord is present everywhere. Such a being reaches state of Unconditional Love and is fit to be even a world teacher. Till then all is simple imitation. To know just intellectually that Lord is present everywhere and not experientially is like the difference between the sky and the earth. The Lord has never rejected even the greatest among sinners. The Lord views all equally, because he is present equally everywhere. That is the only way to be free from envy, jealousy, anger, hatred, ego. One whom realizes this transcends all these negative qualities. If you keep judging people on the material plane, you will only increase your delusion more and more. So be wise and practise Bhakti-Yoga and progress towards Realization. Why don't you speak of topics which will help one increase ones love for God instead of wasting time polluting the mind and heart by topics like these. Why not speak of topics which highlight Devotional Service.I'll leave off with this quote by the venerable Jesus Christ, because one can always learn from great personalities of the qualities of Pure-Being, nomatter what the source.

“The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.”

• Your offending people who don't hold your views! If you think your path is supreme then all good for you. Why do you bother to bring others down because they follow another route. How many people have you offended by speaking and looking down upon them. A Supreme path never speaks ill of others, A pure-hearted person would never insult others because of differences.    

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hahaha. To delude the "Atheists" sometimes the puranas can be so comedic lol. Whats the need to delude the atheists when they are already deluded. If Buddhas purpose was to delude them, then why does he teach them to practise highly ethical behaviour. Yes he camedown to tell them "Atheists, there is no God but you must not hurt anyone, nor eat an animal, you must escape samsara which is suffering, etc." He's teaching them yogic techniques which make one realize God but at the sametime he is trying to make them Atheists lol

• This reply was deleted.
        • The buddhists themselves r a form of impersonalism, they just don't realize this. When they speak of sunya, or void, they r referring to state of Pure Consciousness. They word things different, but the result is the same which is the state beyond mind. They practise almost identical yogic techniques as the Hindu Yogis, thus anyone whom is expert in these utilizes such techniques can realize the truth. Whether they describe it Nirvana, or Brahman makes no difference. What they rejected from the Vedas was the ritualism. But they still utilize the same yogic techniques for reaching Nirvana.

• Volunteer

Dear devotees,  Hare Krsna.   There will undoubtedly be confusion about Lord Budha.    The Budha of the Vedas who is an incarnation of Visnu is described as being born in Gaya and His mothers name is Anjana.      There is another budha born in Nepal  and his mother is called Mayadevi.  He appeaared at a much later date. According to some authorities more than 1,000 years later.    It is this later budha who has taught the atheistic philosophy some now refer to as the teachings of Lord Budha.     Some scholars say there are several budhas who have given different teachings at different times in the past 3,500 years.

Lord Budha of the Vedas is the original Budha and others are just assuming that title though they are only moralists and mundane philosophers.

You can read more about Budha in a book   Beyond Nirvana.  originally titled,  The history of mayavadism written by HH Bhakti Pajnan Keshava Maharaja.     Hare Krsna

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Devotees. Dandavat Pranam.All glories to Srila Prabhupada

Preliminary qualification to progress in path of Spirituality in Vedic paramapara is to accept the authority in to-to. Faith in vedic literature , guru and sadhu and following these in life is called theism. Anything contradictory to this is called Atheism.Scripture says Lord Buddha is an incarnation of Krishna and all the stalwart Acharya's Ramanujacharya,Madhvacharya,Shankaracharya, Chaitanya, Jayadeva Goswami accepted it without difficulty. Now anything contradictory to these is Atheism and hence false. Period.

your aspiring servant

Hari Bol

• Hare Krishna Prabhuji,

I think every philosophy has its audience and purpose, and every audience has a soul having a common purpose. While criticising any philosophy we must understand we are hurting these audiences whome we suppose to save. Krishna says reject all other philosophies but this does not mean we should waste our time in defaming each and every other. Yes, we must counter them if attacked. We are students of Krishna consciousness and must concentrate on Krishna's philosophy (which is top most). We can Glorify Krishna and spread His philosophy in many ways. Frequent criticism of other philosophies is not required. This will only spread hate.

Forgive me if my comment has even minutely hurt anyone.
    • JAI!!! Beautifully put prabhuji. Hare Krishna!

This reply was deleted.