Looking for shaligrams to serve....

Hare Krsna Dear Devotees!

All glories to srila Prabhupada! All glories to Sri Gauranga!

I am desring to serve shaligram shilas. I am being pushed by Krsna to post here so he can inspire some devotees guide me, and or send me Sri Shaligram shilas.

The Lord moves as he desires so I am trying to get myself get connected to more devotees so the Lord can come to me.

Please forgive my low born nature and sinnful activies, oh dear vaisnavas please grant me your mercy.

-your servant

rupagoswami das

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Rupagoswami Das,

Please accept my humble obesciances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
    I bought my shaligrams from Vrindavan Bazaar.

A servant of Krishna,

Bhaktin Abigail</

• I found this site having a lot of information about how to do pooja and types of shaligrams.

Maybe it is useful to you in someway.

https://pashupatinathmandir.com/?page_id=1068

just go thru it.

Hare Krishna.

https://pashupatinathmandir.com/?page_id=1068
    • thank you! I will take a look. PAMHO

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

What I know about Saligram silas (very limited knowledge) is that these silas are self manifested in Gandaki river in Nepal. 

Another thing about Saligram Silas, we should not buy Them. They have to come to us by Themselves (either gift or some other way).

Each sila should be shown to an expert to determine Their name, based on marks on the sila. The way to serve Them is by pouring water, applying chandan and tulsi on Them everyday. This has to be done by men, women are not supposed to serve Them. 

Lord has appeared in a sila just for low born sinful people like us prabhuji. As long as you are sincere and doing your sadhana, I am sure you will be able to serve Sri Saligram. 

Best of luck prabhuji.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• thank you mataji! PAMHO

This reply was deleted.