Krsna in Vaikunta

In Bhagavad gita it has been given that when we reach Krsna in Golok or Krsnalok or the Vaikunta planets there will be devotional activities Can somebody please explain me in detail regarding what kind of devotional activities occur there. I know it is a transcedental secret But Iam very eager to know about how beautiful life will be with krsna . The devotional activities that we carry out in the bhoolok, will it be the same with Krsna also. or else hoew will it be?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I wanted to ask this . There are milions of devotees of krsna in golok and how will everybody get a chance to worship him live . Will we be able to see Krsna everyday there.
  • Pranam Ashwani ji,

Thank you so much for describing me how happy life would be with lord krsna.
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krsna mataji.
    There is no difference between the kingdom of God and the devotional service of the Lord.
    BG 2.72, Translation and Purport: That is the way of the spiritual and godly life, after attaining which a man is not bewildered. If one is thus situated even at the hour of death, one can enter into the kingdom of God. One can attain Kṛṣṇa consciousness or divine life at once, within a second—or one may not attain such a state of life even after millions of births. It is only a matter of understanding and accepting the fact. Khaṭvāṅga Mahārāja attained this state of life just a few minutes before his death, by surrendering unto Kṛṣṇa. Nirvāṇa means ending the process of materialistic life. According to Buddhist philosophy, there is only void after the completion of this material life, but Bhagavad-gītā teaches differently. Actual life begins after the completion of this material life. For the gross materialist it is sufficient to know that one has to end this materialistic way of life, but for persons who are spiritually advanced, there is another life after this materialistic life. Before ending this life, if one fortunately becomes Kṛṣṇa conscious, he at once attains the stage of brahma-nirvāṇa. There is no difference between the kingdom of God and the devotional service of the Lord. Since both of them are on the absolute plane, to be engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord is to have attained the spiritual kingdom. In the material world there are activities of sense gratification, whereas in the spiritual world there are activities of Kṛṣṇa consciousness. Attainment of Kṛṣṇa consciousness even during this life is immediate attainment of Brahman, and one who is situated in Kṛṣṇa consciousness has certainly already entered into the kingdom of God.
    • Pranam Gopal ji

Thank u so much for explaining me .I will read Bhagavad gita again , and try to understand every point, by Lord Krsna's grace .
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krishna.

Please read Krishna Book written by Srila Prabhupada which is full of all transcendental activities of Lord Krishna with His eternally pure devotees. Lord appear on this earth to give us a glimpse of what you can have in Golok.

Hare Krishna,
    www.spiritualquest.co.in
    • Pranam Gadadhar ji

Thank u so much gadhadar ji , for ur kind advice . I have started reading the book krsna , again from yesterday night .
This reply was deleted.