Replies

• Srila
  • Krishna can be pleased by pleasing his dear devotees like Still Prabhupada.
  • Hare Krishna..

I was thinking a lot.. it is most difficult question for me.  I wish God replies when you do a good act..

He does by rewarding us ...someway which we don't know.. sometimes we mandh buddhi( unintelligent) think we got results of our own pious works and we  do self praising for some good deeds., by saying --->>oh I did that day good work so I got today good result.  We don't see....Lord who really was there and was pleased with you tiny selfless work, and gave u results of ur good karma.

We do so many things to please  someone ( mortal). a boy tries to please even praise...his gal friend by flattery and poetry.., flowers.. gifts...But when it comes to Lord.. we donno how to please HIM...

..When the gal. throws away the ... offerings like flowers, or rejects everything u gave... and doesn't respond to you also 

we try hard ways to please her..sometimes the boy stops the things that the girl doesn't like....( like he stops cigarette smoking for her.. he stops gambling for her... he stops drinking for her..)..

When it comes to Krishna we cannot stop anything for HIM.

We say OMG how can we control meat eating? or gambling or drinking.. or cigarette smoking.

We love only those things which give us pleasure to the body.....

We don't love those things which give pleasure to the soul.

One needs to learn to love....we are just attracted to the opposite sex.. for the sake of body we could do so many sacrifices..

sometimes we even go against the will of our parents for marrying someone...whY>>>?? to simply satisfy ur bodily needs.

You like her/him becoz they give u pleasure.. 

It is all about pleasuring one's own body.

Krishna says to see Him in all.. 

Manav seva hi madhava seva..

The day u leave the....selfish things like pleasure seeking activities for ur own self.. You will know to love all. instead of loving only one who is dear to you.

loving one's own body, one's own children one's own family...we r becoming selfish day by day. ONe should have an extended view or broader approach of seeing and loving things.....To see Krishna in all beings..

Then you will never hurt anyone.....You become more humble, more tolerant.. more selfless.

This is what Krishna loves..

In this context..I read a story.. Which I would like to share..

Once there was a very learned Guru who was asked by his disciple: "Guru Maharaja, how can we know what pleases Krishna the most?"

The spiritual master answered, "Go to the burning ghat and offend the dead." At this the disciple went to the burning ghat and looked for some corpses which were being prepared for cremation. Then he offended them by saying,

"You have wasted your life. Never was there a time when you spend your days remembering and praising Hari. You are all total failures, materially and spiritually, and so on."

When he returned, his Guru asked him, "So what did the dead people answer?"

The disciple was surprised at this question and answered, "well Guru Maharaja, these people are dead, they can not answer a thing."

"Very Good! Now go back to the ghat again and praise them!"

So the disciple went back and praised the dead and after some time when he returned, the Guru asked once more, "So what did they say this time?"

As before, the disciple was surprised, "but Guru Maharaja, they are dead, they can not respond to my praises."

The Guru by now had prepared his disciple for this instruction, "Just as they did not answer your praises or offenses, when you do hear praise or infamy from ordinary people you should not become inflated with vanity nor should you become deflated by their discouragement.

In this way, you shall become content both in happiness and in distress whilst always fixing upon your spiritual goal come what may. This is how you can please and praise the Lord." said the guru ji.

Hope you can understand.

Hare Krishna.

• Amazing..Wonderful and so insightful reply Gayatri Ji

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Always remember Krsna, and never forget Krsna. Thats all. Our attempt or sincere desire to please Krsna itself is pleasing to Krsna. If we are sincere, He gives us intelligence to engage our senses in the service of His devotees and Himself. 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• HARE KRISHNA , AGTSP , PAMHO ,,, VERY BEAUTIFUL QUESTION . what i personally feel is that whatever we do , we do it for him . keep no expectations .

We could very well begin by pleasing his devotees - by offering flowers to SRIMATI TULSI DEVI , SRIMATI RADHARANI , ETC. 

We  could also help others , aNd detach ourselves from the result - by saying " MY DEAR KRISHNA , I HAVE DONE IT FOR YOU - THIS IS FOR YOUR SATISFACTION " - ALWAYS REMEMBER HIM - THINK ABOUT HIM  - ADMIRE ( LOVE ) HIM ETC. 

MAYBE , THIS THOUGHT ( GENUINE THOUGHT ) OF YOURS TO PLEASE HIM MAY ALSO PLEASE HIM REALLY . YOU COULD ALSO FEED COWS , AND RENOUNCE THE RESULT BY SAYING THAT I HAVE DONE THIS FOR YOU - COMPLETLY SURRENDER TO HIM  ETC.ETC.ETC. 

THERE ARE SO  MANY THINGS !

YOU MAY ASLO TRY !

YOURS 

( A FOOL ) 

PS : I LOVE THIS PIC OF HIM ....

2543290383?profile=original

This reply was deleted.