Replies

• :) Joy Nitai. You don't know how happy it makes me to hear anyone developing faith in Lord Nitai! Everyone knows and has faith in Sri Sri Radha Krsna, and even Lord Gauranga, but to awaken faith in Lord Nitai is very rare. Lord Gaurihari Himself declares in Chaitanya Bhagavata 2.13.209 and in 3.2.58:

ama haite ei nityananda-deha bada,
    tora sthane ei satya kahilam dadha.

"Nityananda is greater than Me. I establish this eternal truth to you.”

mora deha haite nityananda-deha bada,
    satya satya sabare kahinu ei dadha.
    "The body of Nityananda is greater than even My body.  This is the Truth, this is the Truth, I am telling to you all constantly" 
    I will humbly pray to Nitai to give you His full mercy, and to take you into His embrace and offer you to the Lotus feet of Radha Krsna and Gauranga. /\
  • Wonderfuly said Demoted themselves, to preach. I like honoring others too. But the scolers are my swooners! All of it is covered in (kc) & w/the peace practices happiness is abounding thear. Give peace a chance! Hari !-!-! aray
  • The other devotees have said very nicely. Will add a bit.

Madhyama Adhikaris have crossed over the stage of Anartha-Nrivrtthi and thus constantly chant Krsna Nama (according to Lord Chaitanya). They have discriminatory power (they can see who is Vaishnav and who is not). They also have quite strong faith in the scripture. 

• A 3rd class devotee or kanistha adhikari considers solely himself to be a devotee and doesn't  behave properly towards other devotees. He is just there for deity worship and is known to be a materialistic devotee.  Madhyama adhikari,however are merciful.  They act accordingly,offering love to Krsna,a sincere friend to all devotees and disregard those who are envious. They are in the best  position to preach. Prabhupad was a first-class devotee, as was Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakur( And the rest of the acharyas in the lineage) however, they 'demoted' themselves to Madhyama adhikari just so to preach and communicate to aspiring souls on the message of KC. You can refer to S.B 11.2.45 onwards for reference.

This reply was deleted.