Judgment day…

Hare Krsna!  I was gonna ask if Prabhupadas books talk about judgment day but I found the answer for myself.  At the end of Kali Yuga when everyone gets annihilated there is then judgment day, we're everyone gets judged.  All glories to Srila Prabhupada!  Much love and light to you all!  Hare Krsna!!!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

It is believed that Jesus Christ was in India for spiritual training and enlightenment before he went back and started to preach. In fact, somewhere I heard he was in Puri temple itself. Some say he was in Kashmir. Anyways, Jesus Christ could preach for only 3 years before he was crucified. He said there is a lot more Ihave to tell you, but you are not ready yet. None of his teachings are contrary to any of sanatan dharma. 

Judgement day is the karma cycle - each person's kaal. When each soul leaves the present body, the next body is determined by his karma, whihc is nothing but judgement. End of Kaliyuga will be when Kalki avatar comes to annhilate everyone. By that time, nobody will be having the sense to understand philosophy. So Kalki will only be annhilating. 

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krsna!  Thanks for commenting!  I love Jesus but I'm not sure I should.  He represents the Bible and I don't know if we being Krsna devotees should be reading it..?  Anyways all glories to Prabhupada!  Hare Krsna!

• Hare Krishna,

That is fine but on Judgement day there is no ressurection of souls.  The biggest difference between Bible teachings and Gita teachings is that there is no rebirt and re incarnation as per Bible. Once people die they souls are sleeping in coffins until the Judgement day. But in Bhagwad Gita it is told there rebirth. Just like we change our clothes daily. The death is a process of changing bodies and soul takes up new body after death. and so on the Judgement day which is when Kali Yuga ending time when Kaliki Avatars comes ... there would be only those souls who have been waiting for judgement. By that time many souls would be going back to Godhead and many would be in various lokas.  

Just small difference.

Hare Krishna.

• Hare Krsna!  I don't know if it's appropriate for me to stick up for the Bible being it can be unfavorable for the advancement of Krsna consciousness.  Quite a few times I sunk my Krsna consciousness because of the Bible till I wrote the pros and cons of Bhakti yoga and the pros and cons of Christianity.  That helped my Krsna consciousness greatly and my faith in Krsna grew!  As for resurrecting souls - maybe they resurrect from the living dead to living alive.  There's a lot of mysteries in the Bible.  Just cause reincarnation isn't mentioned doesn't mean Krsna as Jehovah doesn't reincarnate people.  All glories to Srila Prabhupada!  Hare Krsna!!!

• After I graduated seminary I gave up on christianity and the bible.  There is not a single original story in the book, the nomadic Hebrews borrowed from everywhere they went.  Most of the l apocolyptic stuff was added in 300 years later.  The book of Revelation was written in the 300s AD, most likely in Turkey. The hellfire, the apocolypse... jesus spoke of none of it. 

• Hare Krsna!  Giving up on Christianity may not have been a bad idea.  Maybe I might do the same - maybe.  Anyways thanks for commenting!  All glories to Prabhupada!  Hare Krsna!

This reply was deleted.