Janmastami Tithi

Hare Krishna,

Dandbat       To all respected Gurus & devotees , I m just servant of  your feet, & congrats              to everybody

at Janmastami thithi, I wants to know what is the appropriate time(Muhurtha) of                                 Janmastami , When we should perform our puja, in our home,

yours everservants

Suman Hazra

Krsna_Janmastami_19_W_iskcondesiretree.jpg

Krsna_Janmastami_03_W_iskcondesiretree.jpg

Krsna_Janmastami_28_W_iskcondesiretree.jpg

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

The full day is auspicious prabhuji to do abhishek and seva. Typically, if you are not going to temple and will be serving at home only, then you should do in the evening or near to midnight. Otherwise as per convenience. It is a good idea to set a standard of devotion and stick to it year after year. 

You should do abhishek, dress Them up nicely, offer prasad, sing bhajans, or do kirtan in front of Them and basically try to please Them. 12 midnight do arati. 

Then offer bhoga and then take remnants of mahaprasad.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.