ISKCON Desire Tree - Devotee Network

Connecting Devotees Worldwide - In Service Of Srila Prabhupada

All glories to Prabhupad ji!

PAMHO! It is said that not even a leaf can move against the wishes of God, then why is there so much crime in India especially against women? Why Lord's dear cows are slaughtered everyday? Why my dearest Bharatmata (mother India) is suffering today in the hands of selfish, corrupt & dishonest people. In a twinkling of his eye Lord Krishna can create & distroy thousands of galaxies, then why Lord doesn't interfere & help the victims & my mother India??

I am unable to answer the above questions which arise in my mind.

Views: 561

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BG 5.15: Nor does the Supreme Lord assume anyone's sinful or pious activities. Embodied beings, however, are bewildered because of the ignorance which covers their real knowledge.

The Vedānta-sūtras (2.1.34) also confirm this.

Vaiṣamya-nairghṛṇye na sāpekṣatvāt tathā hi darśayati:

"The Lord neither hates nor likes anyone, though He appears to."

He does not create a particular situation for any living entity, but the living entity, bewildered by ignorance, desires to be put into certain conditions of life, and thereby his chain of action and reaction begins.

For more please read following link:

http://vedabase.net/bg/5/15/en

Prabhu, why trouble the Lord for something WE have created. This monstrosity that we see in India is caused by our own actions, thus why should Krsna interfere? We created the mess, we have to figure out how to solve it. And this is also not subject to India either, the entire world is like this, and perhaps in some countries far worse than in India. 

We wanted this material life of so-called enjoyment, thus we must also reap these sins of material desire. 

That's one of the benefits of the Hare Krsna Movement -- we preach to help people in their spiritual path, and by doing so we help the world much more peaceful (Krsna never instructs us to do violent things, unless it is absolutely necessary and only for the benefit of all of mankind; like the Mahabharata War). So preach, preach, preach... chant, chant, chant... and pray, pray, pray! 

Chant HARE KRSNA and BE HAPPY!

Dear mataji, Since we all are children of God, all the human beings are my brothers & sisters. Also, for me Lord Krishna exisits in all beings.Since I love Lord Krishna immensely, more than self, I cannot see the sufferings of the people. Until there are tears in the eyes of my brothers & sisters, until my dear mother India is suffering, until my dear cows are unsafe; how can I be Happy. My heart cries when I see little children begging in the streets. I beleive that Lord krishna's love for us is thousands of times more than the love of parents towards their children; & love of God towards us is true & selfless. Then why doesn't God help the victims.   

Hi

as krishna said to arjuna in gita too he does not interfere in any activity of human being . and more over this is kaliyuga . so all the bad things should arise to its maximum and the balance between good and bad will go out of equation . then one avatar will come to end this and this will be total transformation from kalyug to satyayug . but blaming krishna that he is not doing anything is not ok because he is the one who gives fruits to karma done.what do you think persons who are doing this are happy ? i think but yes for overall good for this world not only india. someday this equation between good and bad will go beyond barring capacity and mother earth cant bare the weight of bad at that time "Purna Purshottam" will come to rescue and there is no double thought about the same. but still there is good left in earth in form devotees .. sadhus like "shrila prabhupada & his saints" so balance is quite managable but one they are hurt and when they cant perform even good then God will come for them to save good on earth and again makes that equation right.

so Chant Hare krishna and be happy. and calm.

hari bol
Dishant .

Dear prabhuji, since we all are children of God, all the human beings are my brothers & sisters. Also, for me Lord Krishna exisits in all beings.Since I love Lord Krishna immensely, more than self, I cannot see the sufferings of the people. Until there are tears in the eyes of my brothers & sisters, until my dear mother India is suffering, until my dear cows are unsafe; how can I be Happy. My heart cries when I see little children begging in the streets. I beleive that Lord krishna's love for us is thousands of times more than the love of parents towards their children; & love of God towards us is true & selfless. Then why doesn't God help the victims. 

I believe Lord is so powerful that he can kill demons by his mere thinking/resolution (sankalpa matra se). Lord descends on this earth for the sake of his devotees. Lord Rama came on this Earth for the sake of his devotees like Shabriji, Bharatji, Kevatji etc. & to establish dharma.

Please don't misunderstand me. I am not blaming Lord Krishna whom I love the most, who is everything to me, on whose Lotus feet I have surrendered myself & my everything.

Lord Himself has said ' One who sees Me in all beings & all beings exisitng within Me never loses sight of Me.'

So how can I remain happy until my brothers and sisters are suffering.

Please forgive me, considering me a dull servant, if I have said anything wrong.

These feelings arise in me only because I love Lord Krishna,Go mata & mother India.

Jai jai Shree Radhe.........

Hare Krishna dear Mayank Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Yes, true we are all children of Krishna. But our misfortune is we do not follow what He is telling us to do.

Simple, example, we do not follow even Vaishnava cloth etiquette, we imitate western world, don't we?!

So if we respected ancient Vedic culture we would follow that culture, put tilak, wear Vaishnava cloth, chant the Holy Names, offer Prasadam to others, follow 4 regulative principles...

Mother Earth promises that if at least 50% of people on the Earth will use sex only for begetting a nice godly children then there won't be famine, there will be enough gold, silver, milk, nice nature...

But we do not use sex for that, we use for our selfish sense gratification. Doing that we reduce our joy balance in our own karma and as a result no good karma remained and we have to live our bad karma only. 

We do not do charity. And it says that by giving 50% of our charity to proper persons we earn karma for our future life. Why people become beggars? Because of their sins in previous lives. Because they stole, they did not give any charity...

So we do not know the laws of nature, and do not have desire to know that and demand WHY GOD IS NOT HELPING. 

For example, sons of a rich man will be degraded if he gives them all they want. But Krishna as a Supreme Father does not want to be spoiled. He does not give us just freely because we will become greedy. 

It is like one devotee of Lord Shiva, asked him to give benediction to kill any body by keeping his hand on the person's head. So Lord Shiva gave that benediction. After that person ran after Shiva to put his hand on his head in order to kill him and have Parvati as his wife. 

So what a selfishness, isn't it?!

So it is our condition. 

Everything will be given IF WE SIMPLE LIVE ACCORDING TO THE RULES OF NATURE. 

Your servant in serving to Srila Prabhupada,

hare krishna dhandavads pr. jis as every one explained lord did not think that we should be bad but it is our ignorance.

and even lord krishna can make us as his eternal servants . but it does not give u any free will.

for example if we made a robo we will install some programmes in it and it works according to it without any feelings. if a robo says 'i love u' to u , do u react to it as u react with a human .

in the same way krishna don't want any praogrammed things to love him(though he can regulate us).he want us to love him with free will given to us by him

hare krishna pr, jis  thank u very much if there is anything wrong plz forgive me

RSS

Television Channel

Online Statistics

© 2018   Created by ISKCON desire tree network.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service