ISKCON in USA

Hare Krsna,

If somebody goes to USA, then which place should he/she choose to continue practicing spiritual life? Where is best temple in USA in terms of number of devotees, their dedication etc located?

Is it possible for a person to still continue Krsna consciousness after moving to western countries due to certain reasons.

Devotees please feel free to comment,HAri BOL!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is a nice center in Gainesville, FL. It is the most suitable for young people who want to live in the temple and at the same time do a job or go to school. It is like a BACE. It is right next to University of Florida. There is massive prasad distribution. Everyday at the University itself, around 700 - 1000 plates of prasad are distributed and there is Harinaam everyday on campus. Website: krishnalunch.com

For any other queries, please reach me by my email

Krishna Lunch - Vegetarian Meals On University of Florida Campus
    Krishna Lunch is served on the University of Florida, Plaza of Americas when classes are in session.
    • Hari Bol! thank you for the suggestion prabhu ji i guess....actually that is what i want...i have just completed my undergraduation and looking for doing graduation..so your idea quite matched my wishes. Hare Krsna!

• Of all the places in US, I would highly and strongly recommend coming to Gainesville if you want a Krishna Conscious experience during a Master's program. There are so many Prabhupada disciples in the area. You will never have to cook because there is always plenty prasad at Krishna House. Weather is good too. It never gets too cold. Let me know if you decide on studying in Gainesville

• Yes Gainesville,Florida is so very nice. Krishna House is a great place for young people. The university of Florida is located within walking distance from the Krishna house. It's perfect!!!

• that is good but i need to get the admission there first of all...i have check the sites of both alachua temple and gainesville temple, it's very beautiful...i want to live in such kind of environment.

• dandavat article : http://m.dandavats.com/?p=5347

• really...if so then sure prabhu ji. Hare Krsna! all glories to Srila Prabhupada.

• My biased answer is Radha Kalachandji Dham in Dallas!   

• Hari bol! thank you.

• hari bol!..thank you.

This reply was deleted.