I just wanted to rech out and say how pleased I am that the devotees here at Iskcon Desire Tree, have created and selflessly maintained this wonderful platform for pure vaisnava exchanges.I intend to regularly contribute my humble realizations and ideas for the consideration and guidance of all of the devotees worldwide.I encourage everyone here to widely promote this site so that devotees all around the world can utilize this platform to get and stay connected to the ever expanding activities of Srila Prabhupada's worldwide family.Balabhadra Bhattacarya dasa

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna prabhu ji 

i recently joined and feeling very bleesed to get this platorm..

• Hare krishan hare krishan

• Jai Sri Krishna yes thank you for this place.

• Jaya! I think it's becoming more and more evident that the Brhad Mrdunga of the age is the new book-like, interactive hypermedia form presented as the World Wide Web. It's interesting the think that this emergent platform for the distribution of transcendental sentiment is just in its infancy. This site, Vaniquotes, and Vedabase would have been almost inconceivable in the 1970s. I can only imagine how Srila Prabhupada would have reacted had he been presented with an internet connected tablet in His earthly pastimes-- "Gurudev! We can distribute all the books without having to pay the cost of printing-- we can send millions of copies at light speed to whoever will receive them!" One of my Gurus recently did a talk called, "Books Are Still The Basis" (...) It's such an inconceivable display of the mercy broadcast in Gaura-Yuga. The prophecy of Bhaktivinoda Thakur seems to becoming more and more apparent every day. It's not hard to imagine that within a lifetime that there will be regular, ecstatic Sankirtan Harinam in all the cities of the world and the natural and universal brotherhood of all people will be fully realized.

śrī-kṛṣṇa-nāma, rasane sphuri',
    pūrā'lo āmār āśa
    śrī-rūpa-pade, yācaye ihā,
    bhakativinoda-dāsa

http://kksongs.org/songs/n/naradamuni.html
    Narada Muni Bajay Vina
  • Ofcourse, Hare Krishna!

• Yes IDT has been doing really commendable service to the Vaishnav Community. Has really helped me a lot in many ways.

Jaya Srila Prabhupada! Jaya IDT Team!

• Of all benedictions

of all karmic reactions

of all sacrifices/offerings

of all Missions

of all potencies

of all indexers and opportunity's I consider ISKCON the servants of Iskcon to be sUPREM.

And I to be it's Most fortunate Binafishearie,

HDG) Probupoda Has inspired me by saying"

someday' over time, the students of Iskcon will convert the Rubbish like wisdoms of this age-"

if we are persistent & persevere we will change/convince the hearts of the rascals to repurpose 

this useless~obsolete rubbish called Religion!

Thank you Jaggot~Guru(s) thank you Bhaktis Prahbues

• Thanks Prabhuji!

PAMHO AGTSP !!!

2541658687?profile=original

• Volunteer

Great job prabhuji. We are at Alexa rank 70k now.

Next step I would do is create 2-5 minute videos on Youtube related to any good discussion here and put a link to it from the video.

Be sure to say at the end of the video to click the link below to go to a discussion on the subject.

... like "Click the link below to learn more.. a discussion on the subject. Dont hesitate to ask any questions and one of us can reply to you shortly"

(Now, check what will make them click the link. Usually, people respond better, if you use the word "because")

click on the link because, xyz (it doesnt matter what xyz is. Sociologists say that click through rate is exponential, simply because, you used the word "because"

This reply was deleted.