Is this fine?

Hare Krishna

PAMHO

AGTSP

I wanted to know that tomorrow is my mother's birthday. But she passed away last year July. I wanted to distribute sweets in her memory on the occasion of her birthday in my office tomorrow. Is that ok?. Please guide🙏

Your Servant,

Avinash G.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

If you distribute Krsna's Prasadam it will benefit you, your mother and also those who accept it, eternally !

Hare Krsna

• Hare Krishna,

Very sorry for ur loss. Hope ur mother is happy watching you from above. May her soul be at peace and hope she reached Krishna's abode.

What Pranavi mata ji stated is an excellent idea. One more thing is whatever sweets or things ur mother liked you could distribute that too but before distributing offering to Lord Krishna makes it a prasadam and then you can serve all in rememberance of ur mother. 

Hare Krishna.

• Hare Krishna.

Thanks for your wishes for my mother to be in Krishnas abode. Yes she is I think in the actual Vrindavan as she was so fond of Krishna and really loved Him.

Your Servant,

Avinash G.

Jai Shree Krishna.

Radhe Radhe 

• Hare Krishna Prabhu ji

PAMHO

As much as I know, it's fine and actually really nice to remember her but do give out prasadam sweets because that way you aren't just remembering your mother but also making people devotees on the occasion of her birthday

Hare Krishna

This reply was deleted.