Is Mother Rohini on a higher platform than Mother Devaki?

Please accept my humble obeisances.All glories to Srila Prabhupada and all Prabhupadanugas wherever they may be!Hare Krishna!Is Srimati Rohini Devi on a higher platform than that of Srimato Devaki Devi?Mother Devaki did not witness Krishna's childhood pastimes in Vrindavan but Srimati Rohini did witness these pastimes.Did this mean that she was more qualified than Devaki Mataji?Your servantBhakta David

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• harekrishna prabhuji,

what if yasodama brings up krishna? is he not the son of devaki ma... love is sacrifice just imagine how the mother feels in seperation of the child krishna if she has not sacrificed kamsa would have harmed him, she sacrificed in the interest of krishna is it not some thing great? only the wearer knows where the shoe bites.. both are great. in my eyes..

• Hare Krishna!

Yes certainly You are correct. Both Yasoda and Devaki are both extremely great personalities. But i am asking about Devaki and Rohini. Rohini is mother of Baladevji and She is also Vasudeva's wife like Devaki Mataji.

So this is why i am asking this question.

Why is it that one wife can see childhood pastime of Krishna and the other cannot?
This reply was deleted.