Is it ok to use Tulsi tea - plz read

Haribol devotees,

I just wanted to hear peoples opinions on whether they think its ok to buy Tulsi tea leaves (whole ones) and to offer them to Krsna on his bhoga. (from a tulsi tea brand company selling whole leaves, not shredded)

Why i am asking is because i live near no temple, no devotees, and i want to offer Tulsi leaves to Krsna as he says he doesnt like to except anything if it doesnt have Tulsi on, I have heard. It is too hard for me to grow Tulsi as the climate where i live is cold, especially now since its winter and i feel like i am scratching (not literally) to offer Krsna some Tulsi leaves.

I do feel guilty about buying them as the company probably just takes them off Tulsi without doing the right rituals etc... but i REALLY WANT to get Tulsi devi leaves for Krsna. 

I personally think Tulsi would be happy with me getting them and giving them to the lord as atleast they arnt being used for a karmis sense grat or medicinal needs.. but i still have a deep worry in my heart as i wouldnt want to be commiting and aparhada by buying them.

I know that you can say Om namo Tulsi namaha after the offering.. or you can just touch the bhoga with a Tulsi stick and its the same as having put a tulsi leaf on....... BUT i just have this passionate scratchy feeling in my head which is saying ' U need to get tulsi leaves for krsna' and it wont go away till i get some... sooo thats why i am inquiring.. otherwise i will be thinking about it for a long time and will be totally frustrated. 

Tulsi Maharani ki jaya!

Ganga Mata ki jaya!

Thanks for your opinions and please forgive me for any offenses.

yas

UPDATE!

Hmmm I think I feel a bit uneasy about buying Tulsi leaves off people who dont treat her properly so I think I might leave it.. or possibly buy a tulsi necklace and take a bead off and touch that to the bhoga as I think that would be the same as a stick touching the bhoga as theyre both Tulsi wood.

Thanks for your feed backs.

Haribol!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

You can also just call Her names 3 times after special Mantras of offering dear Mataji. Her Names are not different from Her.

Your servant,

• Hare Krsna!!!

Wow thanks so much for telling me Mataji, thats fabulous news!!!

Tulsi ki jaya!!

• Hare Krsna Prabhu,

Pamho. AgtSP.

Thank you very much for that information.

What a beautiful Manjari! Tulsi Maharani ki jaya! :)

yas

• Sevak

Hare Krishna

Please accept my humble obeisances.

In circumstances where Tulasi leaves are not available for offering, an alternative is to use Tulasi manjari 2539100959?profile=original

This can be just touched to the freshly prepared to the bhoga to be offered and resued again. Even if it gets dried up this could be used again. I have seen devotees using this as an alternative to offering Tulasi leaves. I dont know the scriptural evidence for this. If some devotee can confirm by quoting I would be glad.

YS Bharat

Tulasimanjaris.JPG

This reply was deleted.