pamho, hare krishna,

I was nothing, I am nothing, I will be nothing, Krishna You are everything.  :  HH Radhanath Swami.

Please explain this.  Did the world come out of nothingness ?

What does shunyaitam jagat sarvam govinda virahena me mean ?  Is it applicable in this context ?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yugayitam nimesena

chaksusa pravrsayitam

sunyaitam jagat sarvam-- ( Sikshashtakam Verse 7).

govinda-virahena me 

“O Govinda! Without You, the world is empty. Tears are flooding my eyes like rain, and a moment seems like forever.”

Govinda is present in all as parmatma and in impersonal Bramhan form as Sarva Vyaapi and as personal form In Goloka Vindavana.  Can we Imagine some space without Govinda?

No  there is no place without Govinda.

And Govinda is not nothingness. 

I was nothing without you ( never was "I" ( JIVA) alone and was always accompanied with you. Jivas' best friend is Parmatma they both existed eternally forever since time immemorial and will always be there together. 

I am nothing without you ( I am always even now accompanied by you. Krishna as parmatma is present in all beings in the region of the heart.

Krishna you are in everything and everywhere ( It means I am never left alone by you, I cannot hide anything from you).

Mayavaadi philosophy says Jagat came from shooniya. But Vaishnavism say everything has Krishna and Everything is Krishnamayam.

Krishna cannot be called Shooniya. He is not nothing. He is having a beautiful form described in many places in Srimad Bhagwatam.

Hare Krishna.

This reply was deleted.