I request u,Plz solve my problem.

Hare krsn,dandvat prnam,I came in contact with a person & became his friend.i also make him K.C.But once i advised him to leave his friends bcoz his friends disturbed his K.C & try to break our friendship.bcoz of my advise my friend felt hurt & broke relation with me.So many time i urge to forgave me.but even he doesn't want see my face.so howmany time i forgive? Howmany time i explain him?it is reality that since last 1 year i also left him on his luck.So i want to show him right path & save him from bad association.I want to make him again K.C.So what should i do? Plz plz help me.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare krsn,chandrakant prbhu,
    U r right. I will leave him on his fate.we can only pray to krsn for his uplift which i will try to do.
    Thank u prbhuji.
    Hare krsn.
  • Hare krsn,chandrakant prbhu,
    U r right. I will leave him on his fate.we can only pray to krsn for his uplift which i will try to do.
    Thank u prbhuji.
    Hare krsn.
  • Hare krishna, dixa mataji.
    U r right.i m satisfy with u'r reply.according to u krsn doesn't want my long friendship with my friend.this is right reply.
  • HAre Krishna Prabhu,
    Cant help it.Leave it on his fate,that he had that much punya to associate with Good Clean hearted devotee like you Prabhu.If you sincerely respect and love your friend then Pray to Krishna SINCERELY for his upliftment and see how things change.And one more thing Please dont instruct anyone to leave any association instead put it in such a way that he feels comfortable with you than in his bad company bcz there are different level of Krishna Devotees.
    One more thing you can do is mail him good message oriented Krishna conscious mail who knows that may pierce his heart, and plzzzz in no way ever think its bcz of your advice he left Krishna.Krishna Just sees how sincere you are, thats all and gives you inner strength to present his message in a better way.Always take advice from senior devotees who go on parikramas and book distribution they will also give you correct advice.HAribol
  • hare krsna prabhuji.........pamho...........
    wel i wud say dat u were ri8 in advicing ur frnd 2 leav a bad association........
    jst hav trust on krsna nd he'll do all good 2 u.
    jst think dat krsna dnt want u 2 b in relation wid ur frnd anemore......
    haribol
    chant nd b hpy/......
  • Jai Shri Krishna..

One should not advise someone to leave their friends.  One should only introduce them to Krishna consciousness,  the rest will gradually follow as their Krishna consciousness develops.  Instead of urging others, be an example and the rest will follow.  Don't judge others..

Hari Bol!..

2537765438?profile=original

This reply was deleted.