I need suggestion.

Hello Devotees,
Hare krishna
I'm Planing to start a YouTube chanel for explaining Complete Gita in English with high quality graphics content.

And after completing gita I will move to bhagwatam and so on episode wise.
But I'm struggling to get a Good Chanel name .
Please suggest me a Good name .
Hare krishna.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
  • Volunteer
    Haribol! Dandavat pranam!
    That is a great start!
    I think for mean time don't worry much about the title but the content. You may carry your own name until you find the most suitable one.
  • Volunteer
    Just use keywords, for better search hits
  • Hare Krsna prabhu! Wonderful seva concept! We wish you all the best. Hmmm... let me see what names may come to mind for your channel... hmm.. 'God Speaks To Mankind' ? 'Relevance Of The Gita To Modern Life' . 'Entering The Gita'

And for the Bhagavatam... 'Fascinating Stories Of The Spiritual Culture Of India' . Just some ideas.

BTw, long ago I had made these course notes which anyone can use to easily conduct an Intro To Gita course based on Srila Prabhupada's essay of the same name. Please review it. Feel free to use it if it helps you promote the Gita. I think this format is what people need - we all have very short memories these days, and find it hard to even digest that 30-pages long essay.. so we broke it down into 23 sections, and then we summarized each and every point from every paragraph, to make it easier to digest... www.fb.com/gitaintro
  • Hare Krishna Prabhu.... You have initiated a good step in the service of Lord Krishna .. First off all, the explanation of the Gita should be as clear that even a layman could understand it... But one important thing to remember is that your explanations should be strongly supported with vedic verses from the puranas, The Srimad Bhagavatam and from the texts of authorized acharyas of the vaishnava sampradaya. But I am sure that your explanations will be authentic as you read from Srila Prabhupada's Bhagavad Gita As It Is.... According to me, I suggest the name to be "GITA: THE ONLY WAY FOR SALVATION"... All the best and Hare Krishna
    • Thank you so much Pranav ji.
      The shooting of videos will start in October but we have launched our YouTube chanel today. It will be grateful for me if you will support to get me more knowledge of Gita as a team.
      Please mail me - harikeshavvns@gmail.com
      YouTube channel -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCadQzbofy4Tgd2IF7MSuJZQ
      Hari Keshav
      Subscribe Hare krishna Chanel and get involved in the divine love of Lord Krishna with Aman Singh and his team
This reply was deleted.