For the last 2 years i am suffering from diseases again and again. In 2017 i had to operate my stomach due to fibroid in 2018 I had to operate my stomach due to pregnancy in mar 2019 i had to operate my left ear due to polyp in my ear. Now again i have some indication of ear discharge in my right ear. Please tell someone why i am suffering from disease and the ways to cure it. I am fed up of my life my baby girl is too small  i am not able to take care of her 

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E-Counselor
    Hare Krsna Parul Mataji,

PAMHO.

First of all, my sympathies. I understand, it is very difficult to face one health issue after the other, The thing to understand is - what is ill is the body, you are not the body. You are simply living in that body temporarily. I know it may be sounding very difficult to apply this to your daily life - that is the entire trick. If you can apply this to your daily life, then only you grow and learn spiritual lessons from every situation.
    As a mother, it is your duty to take care of your daughter. I understand you are not well, so please take help - from family members topped with hired help. Please try to chant in the middle of all this - make chanting the priority in your life. As you know, there are no rules. Simply chant when you can, a minimum number of committed rounds (min 4, can go upto 16). Do some charity - typically it is said that one who does not give in charity ends up giving the doctor. Consult an ayurvedic doctor to do lifestyle and eating habit changes, such that you can keep good health.
    The one thing that you don't do is lose hope. I repeat - life is all about converting an adversity into an opportunity. THis health adversity, use as an opportunity to learn spiritual lessons.
    Best of luck mataji,
    Haribol,
    Your servant,
    Radha Rasamayi DD
This reply was deleted.