Hare Krishna,

I am a student who is distressed and distracted. I always remain stressed. I can't concentrate on studying. My parents sometimes scold me. I am scared of my teachers because I don't study as I am distracted. Pls give a solution

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As a student facing depression, seeking help is a vital step toward healing and finding support. Remember, you are not alone, and it's okay to ask for assistance. Reach out to friends, family, or a school counselor to share your feelings. Additionally, resources like https://ibstudenthelp.com can provide valuable guidance and professional support during challenging times. Their team of experts can offer academic assistance, but it's crucial to address the emotional aspect separately. Prioritize your mental well-being, and consider seeking professional counseling or therapy. With the right support and resources, you can navigate through difficult times and find brighter days ahead.

IB Writing Service | Hire IB Writers Confidentially
  • Hare Krishna,

Take a break. Sit back and think. What is going wrong with you. Take a paper and write down what are your problems. What are your priorities in life. What is the purpose of this life?

why are people around you scolding you. What is that makes you distracted. Why are you not able to study. How can you make things go as per your desire?

what can you do change these situations???

list all these.

Cause of distractions- TV movies... songs??, instagram, twitter or any other social media.

what can be done?- can you stop these for some time? or not??????? 

If you can do some changes you try to do them immediately.

what is making you stressed.. parents scolding-- FIND THE CAUSE?

what to do to please them? 

Why am I scared of teachers?

cause- I don't study.

Can you change this- Yes.

how?- simple changes start studying properly on time.

make a routine habit. make a time table.

when to get up, finish what chapters today? what chapters tomorrow. How to prepare for the next test effectively. 

Read, revise, review topics, take mock tests and try to time your self if you need help take extra help of google and youtube. So many vids are there which explain the topic effectively.

Still there is a problem. Ask for help from teachers. Don't be sacred of them. They are there to help you.

or ask your friends to support you.

The solution is in your hands.

DOn't be depressed. Simple problems like can be solved by will power 

last but not least eat timely, sleep timely and don't spend too much time on social media.

If possible cut off. That is best until you achieve something in life. 

Now, it is all in your hands dear. If you want to change people around you. YOU CANNOT CHANGE THEM. But all you can do is change yourself in such a way that no one can question you or scold you.

Hare Krishna.

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

What is the reason for depression? Why are you distressed and distracted? Since when? To be able to guide you, need more information about you. Most of it would be perosnal, so better you write on my inbox. I will try to address.

There is a psychiatrist on Hare Krsna TV phone counselling. You could consult her as well. She can definitely help.

Haribol,

your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare krsna.
    I also went through all of those... So i know how it feels.. Being scared of teachers, getting less marks... Nd also being alone with no one to share... I evem got bullied by guys... Bt aftr a long tym i found solution... Thing is i never want to get involved in material life... Being in love, being too much into material things... Even education i never understood... Y thy force people to read... According to me it should be done for enjoying,not forced... So let me tell u a solution...

Worship lord krsna, make him as ur brother or father or friend .. Watevr u feel more comfortable with... Ask him tk always come with u to class and help u with studies... Tell him tht lord.. I'm scared.. Help me...

Nd he will help u...
    Also make friends outside of school... I know its hard... Bt even havibg 1 frnd will help...
    Chanting... Chant 6 to 8 rounds... Will make ur mind more clear.. Nd stress will reduce..
    Chanting also takes of fear... Cz lord makes a person fearless.
    Chanting also helps in studies... Cz it increases concentration... Nd also increases memory power....
    Wen ever u feel scared.. Jst call krsnaaaa!!! Help meee.... He will b there... I am sure of it...

And u might think she ws also depressed, lonely and scared... Did she get good marks...?? I gt 79.5%... Alwys... Nd i dint even hv to work hard, bcz its nt important for everyone to get into iit... I want freedom more than iit...

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

Please use this link 

https://iskcondesiretree.com/profiles/blogs/hare-krsna-tv-counselin...

Hare Krsna

Hare Krsna TV Counseling Call Center
      *Hare Krsna TV Counseling Call Center*   Is your mind troubled about something? Are you hurt because of a bad experience with a relative or friend?…
This reply was deleted.