How to worship Krsna Deity in home?

Hare Krishna!
Please accept my humble obeisance. All glories to Srila Prabhupada,

Please guide me how to setup Kesna Deity in my home?

1. Is Ganesh Deity is mandatory?

I have heard that first worshiping Ganesh Deity is good before worshiping any deity.(I may be wrong).

2. Where to place Shiva Linga (The biggest devotee of Krsna) with respect to Krsna Deity?

In this way please guide me fully for proper Deity Worship.

please dear devotees, guide me..
Just Servant

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

2540103848?profile=original my Altar. 

I do not worship Ganesh or Shiva. But i know that pleasing the root of a tree - Lord Krishna Chaitanya i will please all and everyone. 

No need to waste time for worshiping other Demigods. Even no need to worship Lord Shiva personally but if worship Lord Krishna Chaitanya Lord Shiva will be more pleased with us. Because he is a Devotee. Devotees are very humble they love more when we worship their Beloved One rather than them.

So please do not waste time but please all Demigods at once not only one or two of them by pleasing Krishna.

Your servant, 

• Hello

Hari bol
    all glories to shri krishna
    1. according to hindu tatva shastra .
    - ganesh being first worshiping god yes you may have to put ganesh idol in temple on right side of temple.
    - shiva on the left (you can place hanuman instead if you dont have shiv linga.
    2. now one more thing as you may know temple is known by who's idol is in middle means
    if it is krishna's temple the idol of krishna is in middle .

Now one more thing i want to explain is there is a term called "pativatra ki bhakti"
    means just like for woman his husband or father is everything to her.
    just like for devotee the "aradhya dev" is everything for us it is krishna so if you dont place any other idol then Radha krishna in your temple that is all fine as i dont have no other idol in my temple other then Radha krishna and bal gopal.
    this is because you can concentrate more on your god when he is only there in your temple and you can give 1001% percentage dedication to him.

i hope i answer your question.
    and please forgive if i have said by which any one is offended .

Hari bol
    Dishant.
    • "1. according to hindu tatva shastra .
      - ganesh being first worshiping god yes you may have to put ganesh idol in temple on right side of temple.
      - shiva on the left (you can place hanuman instead if you dont have shiv linga."

This left and right side is with respect to the Krsna deity or me? (Considering i am sitting in front of Krsna facing the deity)

• Volunteer

2540023656?profile=original 

2540024612?profile=original 

2540025099?profile=original 

in order to worship Lord Shiva as a great Vaishnava one should take personally permission from his Guru who is coming from bona fide parampara.

Your servant, 

• Hare Krsna!,

Why Radha-krsna photo is below the level of Panca-tatva and at the same level of Srila Prabhupada..

Please share this. It will be quite helpful for everyone.

• Volunteer

if You see above Lord Shiva is there in two of his forms as Hanuman and as Lord Advaita Acharya.

This reply was deleted.