Replies

• Suicidal thouGHts come if one dreams of some thing and either he fails to achieve it of even after acheiving it he finds that it wasn't eouGH. Trust me there is nothing in this materialistic world that would satisfy you. Cause even the rich like Bill gates too take a sleeping pill to take a nap in the niGHt.

Just like fire if what ever is put in it fire turns it to ash. Put ur self in the service of LORD KRISHNA, EAT vis Vowing OH LORD THIS meal is ur Kindness I never earned it U GAVE it to me. Attach LORD With every thing. ANd one day u'll find Him and u won't need anything else

• If your depressed; Play this game-
    it's called hopping the train. Of "Infunit love & unconditional sorrender in the mood of SelfService*
    It's not as complicated as antimatter =-) or Spiritual nature,/ & it's energies or anything but it is, something . ... . very brillent* 1st. plz, try & understand' in the early ISKCON An important part of the preaching that convinced me to hang in their suffer the insignificance the heavynes of belching out- 16 rounds for so many years, (PP) BHakti's would say somethimg like "krishna has Infinit understanding, He's enexzostable and the SupreemPerson of every Gunnah. So just consider yourself as doing yoursealf a faver. Only latter did I understand the volume of truth in that little remimder. These Divine names will inspire liborat & purafy 100 gennerations of family -members to be spiritually motavated.
    & so I'ed chant on wake to an iceycold showers by 4:00 Bask in RahdhaKrishna-Mungal Bahshon & arroteek!, gently rocking & serenading the diati nicely* & then
    Spend acupple hr.s Chanting & sitting Standung & moving/ walking around in cercals. around on temple fresh-clean Temple room floors
    because allTotaled over a span of. .. . many Years. That, that attomic anti'matter/ energies were realize by my as not only harmis but enjoyable -*(very) & accually cimpleetly grace field, So in fact I was totaly doing myself a (HUGE faver) and a Grand service) & best of all Now I never seem to become disenchanted with CHANTING for very long.!-) it's *Beyond Pleasing it's like being a Sovern GOD & a irresistibly attrative One at that. Don't worry I know who's Cognashents & energies are getting all tje attention.
    Wan't to play?Okay 1st. Immagen Lord Sri Chatonyah NAH'MA ahcharea Avatar & Nit'yah'nun'da
    Sounds intresting on some Laval?
    Hear is how it's played . .
    ok. Hold on hears a (News flash*)
    Did you know that Native Amarical Sun Worshippers are called Sun Dancers? The thing is, durring
    "(the Dance") their feet never leave that Spot" the eyes stare TransFixed on the "Lower Rim of the Sun, lift the arm or arms and begin chanting & dancing in this way! (FYI) who new!?
    & coincidentally* that was just exzactly what I was about to challeng you to try (Sri ram'Chatonya'prahbu'gee's way
    Of Chanting, wow, I got pulled away from my share & upon returning to it, & scroling for just a moment on my way back to you' I saw this article titled Amarican Indions photo jernal while i'm thinking of the Savour Gurudave Sri VonAshram darma Chatonyah prahbu & the six GoSvomies all glory all glory to the assembled Devotes.
  •    One can make a kind of philosophical suicide, which then eases the pressure so one no longer has to feel suicidal. :-) Curiosity is a main theme... Don't you want to see how your life ends up?

Also, whether there is a "soul spark" that goes on or not doesn't really matter because almost all of who we are now, dies when we die anyway... so anyone who is suicidal needs to realize that they need to do nothing  because they will die anyway... so sit back and watch the show called "life" feeling relieved due top this detachment feeling.....

• hmm..sure..prabhu..thank uuu..

• Krishna did say "From the highest planet to the loest, all are places where-in repeatedly re-berth & death are taking place! So running from misery.. & to start over in another body sounts offel.
    I have heard the compareasum, that we are (because we are Karmicly illiterate) & so dull witted/physical. We are (Falling Souls,) *Karma is tarring us down; so it's as if Krishna has put a STOP to our fall by giving us this chance to calmly re-evaluate our subtal attatueds & gross activates & to Cognacently evolk & directly experience the liberating & clarifying resultes of pulling down the creeper of God's enerjetic awairness.
    The more *direct Association we/one can arrang fir in one's life/-time to less our attractions will be for the Mundain anything*
    As KARMA is accually a delusion of the mind of one's accual constitutional posision, and another of God's servents, He can call it off.
    So feel the HolyName's vibrations within you! Chant in such a way that the body is rocked by it inside & out!
    I.e. sit down call upon Vishnu Use OM, then chant salutation to Sri Chatonyah & the (HNSM) hareNamaSainkiertinna movement. The begin calling on Krishna's names. Once your form is liborated & your mind & it's sinces are subdued. All your faculties will have an opportunity to rest & relax thus you will become energetically revitalised.
    Haveing more energies than when you first sat down, a much needed rest, this is a fundamental binnafit of chanting, i.e. mental & physical rest. "They capture the activity of the mind & therefore all the sinces become innate" a poem describing the qualities of the Holy Names.
    Take (10), i.e. Take some-
    time off from self awareness, frim karmic worry & all things Mundain. & simply serve by chanting Krishna is going to use your service of chanting to in-turn serve you. Without that chanting unfortunately that connection our reciprocation cannot & will not be going on. & a relationship will not be forming at all!
    So an hour or two dedacated to our relatiinship with God is a small pennants. Makeing Him the star of the show, & the object of our attractions & adoration s. ?
    Dundavats* lay flat on face to sepporate fully from Mya. Slowly rise
    (Staying low) & begin your chanting from there. Dive deep-thenStay low then chant- ficused on your favoret form as your "Vibration filled gaze moves up gradually from Hi's feet to Hi's smiling face. Krishna din't panic Krishna is the Coolest of the Cool so you be cool too. Please din't go anywhere. Things are just heating up, every home is a Hotel, every car is a Cab, soo free electricity self driving cars. Soon Life around hear is going to get a lot better for everyOne. Just see the Golden information age that is now upon us what ever the Question' just Giggle it! Come on kiD
    This personal apperence of The GeadGod Him self happens Once in the four seasions of time. & that's a very very long time please don't take any un nessasary chances like that be greatfull you have a job* serving God's mission(s) of which one is' to cherish that body & all others for Hi's name sake! Ok?
    • Thanks prabhu..Hare Krsna..

• Hare Krishna ,  Always be in association of devotees , I always feel that people get lonely and start think on their own and way to over come their Grief or problems . share issues with senior devotees or whom u can confide too and always think that this world is Dukhalayam and all are  suffering  here in one way or the other .

ys 

Ravi

• Sure prabhuji..Thanks..HK..

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

When we read scriptures, we realise that we are not the body, we are soul. That the body perishes, the soul never perishes. So if we want to end the body by committing suicide, it is not going to solve our problem, because the soul never perishes. We will have to undergo same misery in next birth, in fact it can even be magnified because of the added karma of having committed suicide. So if committing suicide is not going to solve our problem, rather it will compound the probklem, then why commit suicide?

You could read, understand and meditate on Shloka 2.14 of Bhagavad Gita - matra sparsatu kaunteya...it talks about the impermanence of happiness and distress, how they keep coming like changing seasons and how one has to be steady in the face of both, happiness and distress. This shloka helps to form a balance and not be too disturbed by either happiness or by distress.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Thank u soo much..mathaji..Is commiting suicide a sin?

This reply was deleted.