• Me

i am discussing with my friends as they are non hindus like muslims and christians and they posed me so many questions, hope that i will get answers so that i can go back to them

• can i ask?

• Me

the first question is why the god created the souls? if he is full and everything what the need for creating this world and that to living beings, even he created the animals why he created the man with mind and brain i.e full of wants and greed, lust and etc

• the second question is why he introduced the souls with wants

• and greed

• if he is the creater of these wants why he is punshing the souls in the name of karma and prarabhdha

• 6:26 PM
      • Me

the third question why the soul cannot break the karmic bond on its own as the soul is god's same thing, why the soul always immeresed in these worldly matters even he doesnot want on his own and again failure causes the rebirth and cycle forever

• 6:28 PM
      • Me

the fouth question is why lord is siliently enjoyig when the soul is suffering with various diseases and he cannot blamed for it as the karma of the soul, if the karma is assigned by him then why the soul is getting punishment more

• 6:29 PM
      • Me

the fifith question: even he created the same and entire thing created by him why he created the unequal and unfair to some as changelled persons and diseased person and his fate is ill and some one fate is well even both did the same work and same job at same time

• the sixth question

• why the vedic knowledge only confined to india

• 6:32 PM
      • Me

the seventh question : if rama and krishna are gods why they are limited to inida but not rest of the world, why the other parts of world 100% lost the faith on them even in india also by the culture degradtion why it is moving down

• 6:33 PM
      • Me

the eighth question if india is great country the land of lords why there is still only land lords but not lord of the land for the world

• if he is god why he cannot influence the rest of the world by his actions

• how the world forgets him even if he is a god

• and atleast some remains like stones or antiques even confiend to india , if he is god then why india only always as his birth place

• 6:37 PM
      • Me

the ninth question: why the people of india cannot read all the vedas and no one knows all that in the book then how we can say that is more sacred than the rest of the world, even any thing u say, then it will be in vedas why till now it is un explored? and un known to man kind

• hope that our team will answer these questions so that i can go back and say to them with full devotion on lord krishna and hindusim

• ok hare krishna

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That should not be your worry for now. If you do your sadhana well and you become a good devotee that is more than sufficient for now!!

Read More...

• E-Counselor

Haribol,

Continued ... part 3 of my replies.....

• the seventh question : if rama and krishna are gods why they are limited to inida but not rest of the world, why the other parts of world 100% lost the faith on them even in india also by the culture degradtion why it is moving down
    • Ans - at the time Rama and Krsna came to this world, they were not confined to India, their influence was there in the whole world. India is supposed to be a land of mystics, where a lot of tapa has been done over the ages, therefore there is relatively lesser culture degradation. Still, due to the influence of Kali, culture degradation and atheism have taken root in India also and spreading fast. 
      • the eighth question if india is great country the land of lords why there is still only land lords but not lord of the land for the world - Ans - Kaliyuga prabhu 
      • if he is god why he cannot influence the rest of the world by his actions - Ans - Kaliyuga. This is not the time for Kaliyuga to end, but this is the time for the influence of Kali to grow

• how the world forgets him even if he is a god - same ans

• and atleast some remains like stones or antiques even confiend to india , if he is god then why india only always as his birth place - this is the most pious land. Jesus is self proclaimed "SON" of God and Prophet Mohammad is "Messenger" of God.

• the ninth question: why the people of india cannot read all the vedas and no one knows all that in the book then how we can say that is more sacred than the rest of the world, even any thing u say, then it will be in vedas why till now it is un explored? and un known to man kind - Ans - In Kaliyuga, it is not recommended that people read vedas, because of limited life span, memory and intelligence. Therefore, it is recommended taht people read Gita and Bhagavatam only. they will get the essence in that much itself.

Sorry, in a hurry, I could answer only this much.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Rashmi  

• E-Counselor

Haribol,

To continue....

• the fouth question is why lord is siliently enjoyig when the soul is suffering with various diseases and he cannot blamed for it as the karma of the soul, if the karma is assigned by him then why the soul is getting punishment more - Ans - The lord is not enjoying the suffering of the soul. It is the lord's mercy that He lets the soul free to choose. It is the soul who has chosen to enjoy independent of the lord. Then the lord makes arrangements for the soul to come to the material world, the lord gives all the facilities - beautiful world, good food, good company, lots of apparatus for enjoyment. Souls indulge in all kinds of sense gratification also, but are unable to enjoy independent of the lord, because that is the law. The lord is the supreme enjoyer and our position is to serve the lord in whatever capacity we can. The lord does not force us to serve Him.. He fulfills our desire to enjoy. Isnt that a mercy? This software of the world is such taht all life forms have to undergo birth, death, old age and disease. We are suffering our own doing - lord is not responsible for how we exercise our free will.

• the fifith question: even he created the same and entire thing created by him why he created the unequal and unfair to some as changelled persons and diseased person and his fate is ill and some one fate is well even both did the same work and same job at same time - Ans - it is again karma prabhu. Lord is not responsible for our karma. Lord has given souls limited freedom to desire and do karma, whatever they desire. The consequences of the karma are not in their hands. If it was, then each soul would become God, isnt it? 
      • the sixth question

• why the vedic knowledge only confined to india - Ans - in ealier yugas, the world was one big land mass. Later on, the division of continents came about and then the distances between the land masses came about because the continents started floating on the water. If you notice and there are some videos on this, the various continents are shaped such that they fit in together as one land mass. Coming back to your question, only in India, this knowledge of vedas was retained, it got lost in other places.  

Rest later....

Haribol,

Your servant,

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna PRabhuji,

PAMHO.

I will attempt to answer your questions as breifly as possible:

1)

the first question is why the god created the souls? if he is full and everything what the need for creating this world and that to living beings, even he created the animals why he created the man with mind and brain i.e full of wants and greed, lust and etc

Ans - God created souls out of His desire. He wanted to, thats why He created souls. This material world is nothing but a jail. Like how whenver any city is planned, a jail is also planned alongwith the city, that same way this material world is a jail taht God created for souls that do not follow the authority of God. There are 84 lakh life forms in this world - which includes humans, aquatics, beasts, birds and plants. Depending on the karma of the soul, it keeps travelling between the 84 lakh species, getting one life form after the other. It is only in the human species taht soul has the power or machinery to distinguish, question and arrive at the fact that this is a jail, there is a spiritual world apart from this and the purpose of life is to go back to Godhead. 

• the second question is why he introduced the souls with wants - Ans - God didnt introduce wants to souls. It is because the soul has wants taht the soul has come to the material world in the first place. God has given the soul the limited freedom to have desires and to act on those desires. The results of the actions is not in the hands of man.

• and greed - same ans

• if he is the creater of these wants why he is punshing the souls in the name of karma and prarabhdha - Ans - God is not punishing soul with karma and prarabdha - it is the soul's desire to enjoy independent of God, to become God of its own limited universe that makes it suffer. Like how nobody can be happy in a jail, similarly, no soul can be happy in this material world, which is temporary and full of miseries. It has been described as dukhalayam ashashvatam and anityam asukham lokam in the Gita. Like how heat and light are the characteristics of fire, taht same way - temporay and misery are the characteristics of this world. When souls have come to this material world, they have to follow the rules of this material world. Karma phala is one of the laws of this world. Whatever we do in this birth, we suffer or enjoy accordingly inthe next birth and so on. it is like developing a software, which God has done. He is not responsible for our individual karmas, good or bad.

• the third question why the soul cannot break the karmic bond on its own as the soul is god's same thing, why the soul always immeresed in these worldly matters even he doesnot want on his own and again failure causes the rebirth and cycle forever. - Ans - soul is unable to break the karmic bond because while it is qualitatively same as the lord, being sat, cit, ananda; still it is quantitatively such a miniscule part of the lord, that it is called marginal energy. Like how a spark, when separated from fire, has limited potency to burn or ignite. That same way, soul is so minute that it has limited potency. it is called marginal energy because it can attach itself to the internal energy - Radharani or external energy - mayadevi. Therefore, marginal - it can go either way. It has to serve, either Radha or Maya.Soul is unable to break away from maya because it is very strong and designed in such a manner that the soul is illusioned and stays int he world, until it starts questioning the purpose of life - is it just eating, sleeping, mating and defending, or is it something more? That is one of the reasons why there is so much misery in the material world. Unless there is pain and we are uncomfortable, we will not question our existence in this world and the purpose of life at all?

The rest in my  next mail. This is becoming tooo long.

Hariboll,

Your servant

•  

This reply was deleted.