How to find a Devotee girl?

Hare Krishna and Jai Jagannath to all,

I am a native of Puri, Odisha. Having born and brought up in Jagannath Puri close to the temple, I have witnessed the devotion and love for Lord Jagannath among ISCKON devotees, especially foreigners. As I am in the process of taking the next step in life to have a family of my own, I was thinking of marrying a devotee lady. However, I don't know where and how to reach out. Also, it is quite difficult as a working professional to have an opportunity to meet a devotee girl. It's a conscious decision on my part to look for a devotee lady, as I want to have the spirituality and consciousness of Jagannath in my children. As a native to Puri, our worships and food habits are influenced by the Jagannath temple. And, we have idols of the trio at home. I find it important to mention these details because in the future me and my better half will have to serve the Lord. Any help is appreciated.

Namaste,

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There is another marriage site for devotees and their friends,- those who are interesed in Vedic knowlege, with predominantly russian devotees. Several of my friends found their wives there: https://www.lovecelestial.com/index.php?l=default  (This is the English version of the site). Since this is mostly russian vaishnava vedic site and there are lots of devoties in russia now, it is the largest and the most visited one. 

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

There are websites for devotees to find suitable match. You could log into those and search.

YOu could also give your profile to your local temple authorities and take their help to find a devotee match.

Devotee marraige websites : marryadevotee.com; vivahamitra.com; devoteematch.com are few websites I am aware of.

Radha Gopinath temple in Mumbai and Kolkata ISKCON temple are having good matrimonial teams. Orissa also there is something. You could go for the option mentioned by Bharat prabhu.

PLease be patient in this search.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Sevak

Hare Krsna 

There is Iskcon Temple in Puri. It is near HariDas Thakur Samadhi. Please visit the temple there and enquire local congregation. 

Hare Krsna

This reply was deleted.