How to behave at workplace..

hare krishna...plz guide me prabhuji n mataji..

m a workin girl..i have most of d tyms felt vry ignored and left out at my workplace...it z nt that people over there dont talk 2 me bt it z me whu lyk 2 speak less..sumtyms i feel very desirous to go 2 any temple during my working hours bt wen due 2 wrk i m nt able 2,i feel depressed...i wan2 chant more and more krishna's name..even i do so..bt still my mynd diverts 2 other worldly things lyk y this prsn z nt talking 2 me or so...z this because m nt pure 4m insyd...plz help!!!

dhanyavaad..

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Volunteer

i like to read Bhagavad Gita in the early morning after my rounds and Srimad Bhagavatam in the evening because Srimad Bhagavatam is more detailed and i spend more time on Srimad Bhagavatam. very interesting :-)

Your servant, 

• Hare Krsna dear Bhawna Mataji, Reading Bhagvad Gita is not my recommendation, its the recommendation of Srila Prabhupad & we should MUST FOLLOW the instructions of Srila Prabhupad as it is.

So, now u start studying(not reading) Bhagvad Gita very srutinisingly.

U should just focus on Bhagvad Gita right now, not on Srimad Bhagvatam. 

Have faith in the words of Prabhupad!!!

U will surely relish Bhagvatam once u understand Bhagvad Gita.

Together with this, U should listen basic lectures on Bhagvad Gita & on other KC topics, by listening lectures u'll surely progress exponentially on spiritual Path.

Again, plz take care that u shud not listen lectures on any topic at this time.

Go systematically, from the beginning.

Plz get in touch with some devotee soon.

Let us pray for the progress of each other on this spiritual path.

yours servant

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna dear Devotees, please accept my humble obeisances! all glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Dhananjay Prabhu, yes, You are right to read book starting from Bhagavad Gita is very helpful. But i told that it is not must. But it is very recommended to read them as You told. again i ask forgiveness for disturbing Your thoughts!

Your servant, 

• Hare Krsna Maral Mataji, Its ur humbleness to say like this. 

Plz pardon me, if I had done some mistake.

This reply was deleted.