How to avoid Gossiping?

Hare krsna mataji and prabhuji. Dandavat pranamPls help me, I have a very bad habit of Gossiping.Unknowingly my mind starts functioning and I suddenly gossip whenever there is such a situation, surrounding or environment.What to do?

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• See that every word in the gossip also lead you to Some Krishna Conscious topic..

See that every word in the useless gossip also reminds you of some Krishna leela..!

Every situation every circumstances should remind you of Krishna katha... Krishna or Srila Prabhupada or some guru maharaj's speech or some temple or its surroundings..so that the you can divert your mind and switch over to Krishna from a useless talk to a Spiritual talk.

Don't endeavor for a spiritual talk....make every talk a Krishna conscious talk.

For that you must be adept in Krishna kathas and should be practicing KC perfectly yourself... to bring change in others also. 

always engage your all senses in Krishna.. See Krishna, talk Krishna, walk to...Krishna, hear Krishna, Smell Tulasi leaves,.. chant mahamantra., work for Krishna, taste prasadam..be in association with Krishna devotees.. 

avoid bad company finally.

Hare Krishna

• Hare krsna Mata and Aapke chrnoon mein sat sat pranam.
      U r so quite and Amazing.
      Thank you for everything.
      Pls accept me and help me in my spiritual progress...
  • Sevak

Hare Krsna 

How to avoid Gossiping?

1. Hear Krsna Katha regularly

2. Avoid hearing gossip

3. Speak Krsna Katha as much as possible

4. Avoid association of non-devotees as much as possible.

Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu says that gossip will drain the bhakti of an aspirant and leave them deprived of vigour and enthusiasm for Krsna seva. 

grāmya-kathā nā śunibe, grāmya-vārtā nā kahibe

Do not talk like people in general or hear what they say. (CC Antya 6.236)

Hare Krsna

• Pls answer my question
This reply was deleted.