Replies

• Volunteer

Q. HOW SIGNIFICANT IT IS TO PREACH KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS ?‏

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/krishnaconsciousness/forum/to...

Q. 399. HOW SIGNIFICANT IT IS TO PRACTICE KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS ?‏

http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/group/perfectquestionsperfectanswer...

• hari krishna.....raghav andotra prabhu !!!

i once heard this...

"jaaki rahi bhaavana jaisi.. prabhu murat dekhi tin taise..."

god is so merciful.... he appears to u in the same form like u want to see him..

maa yasoda wanted to see him as his son.. and krishna... became his son.

Kamsa saw him as his death and Krishna reached to him as his death..

Gopis thought krishna as their beloved and he fulfilled their wish in raasa lila.

to Sandipani  muni... he appeard as his shishya...

to Arjuna he appeared as his Friend, Cousin,Charioteer,Guru..

to u he'll appear as u wish him to appear to u..

but the only key is .... just WISH... that he appears to you...

hari krishna.... !!

• Hari Bol!

I take HIM as father for guidance and mother for love, affection and fulfillment and myself as anudas. I do not think there can be anything purer than this for me.

Hare Krsna!

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Raghav Pr,

PAMHO. AGTSP. AGTSG&SG.

Approaching Krishna as his beloved is the highest state of bhakthi or devotion to Lord. This is the state in which the Gopies of vrindavan were situated always. It should be our aspiration to get that but at the same time we must be careful not to try imitating them. This is very dangerous. That is why Srila Prabhupada has given this process of devotional service for all of us. We are at such a degraded stage that we can not think of love for Krishna. In order to get that love, we must first try to serve Lord and his devotees and chant Hare Krishna Mahamantra daily, read Srila Prabhupada books regularly and hear Krishna katha regularly. By doing these simple activities, we can gradually elevate ourselves to the level of loving Krishna as our beloved.

Hari bol!!!!

• Volunteer

Hare Krishna Raghav Andotra Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada! 

yes, like our beloved Father, Mother, True Friend, Master. Our life and soul. 

Also to love mean to serve. If we say just we love You and do not serve it does not mean true love.

For example, wife may say everyday to her husband that she loves him, loves, loves too much but dirty clothes are collecting day by day she does not wash them. Can we call that love???? No!

And in this age we can serve Krishna by chanting His Holy Names 

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Your servant, 

• thanks a lot bhaktin sis but how we can n serve him only by chanting and by dressing idol and eating krishna prasadam

• Volunteer

He is not idol Prabhu. It is GREAT offense to consider Krishna's Deity Form as an idol Prabhuji, please be careful!

Krishna is so merciful that because we can not see His original Spiritual Form yet because of that manifests as a Deity Form. And He is Himself.

And when we offer to Him food with love and devotion He will surely accept that. We can offer flower, water, Tulasi leaves.

And of course Deity likes when we sit in front of Him and chant the Holy Names. And it is the best service in this age.

You do not believe???

Your servant, 

• sooo sorry please forgive me sis i am an amateure devotee next time i will be careful

• Mata jee,

Please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I am sure some day, some wives will start hating you. You point out more on duties of wife. :-)

Hari Bol! Hare Krsna!

Your servant,

Sharanagat.

This reply was deleted.