Replies

• Volunteer

We chant together online on zoom with some Matajis. 

Also read Bhagavad Gita daily again on zoom. 

For preaching program we find new people on Facebook and invite them. 

For educating people we use youtube. 

And write some blogs. 

And also to read devotional books in kindle is becoming the easiest and comfortable way of reading. 

We use laptop for preparing PPTs for preaching program. 

I study online in Vedic school. 

Here some useful things we can do using technology. 

Your servant,

• Hare Krishna!!! Thank for your reply mataji.

jay Nitai,Jay Nimai

• Hare krishna dandabata,

For all the devotees in spiritual quest the website www.vedadev.ru is a supreme destination. Please download or simply listen, view videos of Holy srimad bhagavatam, sri chaitanya charitamrita and other puranas.In this

information age we are drinking the nectar in the form of rays in the visual range of our electronic machines  and the audio from the mouths of self realized great personalities.

The so called scientists, engineers of our age have done a miracle by bringing science, information and religion to the hands of ordinary men at their disposal by the mercy of the great goswamis whose only aim is to deliver the entire mankind.

Let all computer literates be awarded the mercy of the supreme lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu of the Hare KRishna Mahamantra sankirtana mission in the present age itself.

Almost all the dreams of an information age has been complete, there must be an advent for an age in future when all mankind could fly in the air like birds and utter the maha mantra at the realms of the sky.

The gps technology has also helped in reducing traffic and precise location of destination and smooth travel from one place to another. Such navigation was never ever possible for ordinary humans. There must be the act of Lord Krishna behind these gems of the current age.

From my heart I am truly thankful to Shree Guru and Shree Gauranga for having placed me in this age but I will always have to strive for Their mercy to bring me back to Godhead the supreme destination.2542936841?profile=original 

Веды Аудио - скачать бесплатно онлайн
    Аудиокниги Бхагавад-Гита, Шримад Бхагаватам - скачать бесплатно, слушать онлайн
  • I think it is surly a divine arangment to!
  • 90% good
    ISKCON & Preaching the 8nformation age is a blast
    There's never been anything like this! ?
    Nothing could be more advantageous for "Bhaktee" or resherc
  • This is correct that  Without technology, how do we stay connected in today's age??? But u know there are  some disadvantages of technology it is wrong or right????

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Technology is just an instrument prabhuji. A skillful person will use the instrument to give him what he wants.

The very fact that you are writing on this forum and getting answers is a result of and use of technology.

Devotees have formed whatsapp group to forward and send devotional forwards and pictures.

People read ebooks, check websites like www.vedabase.com to read all Srila Prabhupada books, read articles on www.dandavats.com; look for devotee matches for marriage etc.

We are using technology all the time. Without technology, how do we stay connected in today's age?

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.