Replies

• Volunteer
    I suggest to join a temple where there is daily Nagar Sankirtana for brahmacharis.
  • Volunteer
    i never heard that Brahmacharis paid money in order to enter into that ashram.
    Only when children go to Gurukul, i know one in Mayapur, parents should pay around 5000 Rs for their food, books etc.
    But never heard that Brahamacharis who serve at the Temple pay something.
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krishna Jitender Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances, all glories to Srila Prabhupada!
    Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Mandir is in Mumbai, but You can join the Temple close to You there in Northern part of India. Here is the address of Radha Gopinath:
    Sri Sri Radha Gopinath Temple, ISKCON, 7, K.M. Munshi Marg, Chowpatty, Mumbai -400007; Phone: 23665500

There are lots of Temples, if You are close to Delhi then You can contact with those Temples.
    Here is the profile of HG Jagadatma Prabhu, if he is not in Vrindavan then he may quickly help You:
    http://www.iskcondesiretree.net/profile/Jagadatmadas?xg_source=prof...

But the Temple in Mumbai is very strict, but it is known as the best Temple in our whole ISKCON society.
    finance? education? brahmachari does not earn money for himself. but when he joins the Temple life he has to follow proper sadhana, study shastras, serve under the guidance of senior Devotees.
    Your servant,
  • Volunteer
    i know one of the best but very strict Brahmachari ashram in Sri Sri Radha Gopinath. In this case You can talk with His Grace Jagadatma Prabhu here, i am sure He will be very happy to help You Jitender Prabhu.
    If one chants minimum 16 rounds, and can wake up at 3-4 attend Mangala Arati, 4 principles no onion no garlic...no TV then one is not considered as a stranger. At least they can give some time and chance, to see if one is capable to be Brahmachari then they can accept You.
    Here in India matajis can not serve full time fully being in Brahmacharini Ashram, but in western countries there are ashrams for matajis, and from my tiny experience i can surely say to You that it is not a life but something divine, something that makes you always serve, chant, run here and there and serve to Devotees. this was like a stamp on my mind, how pitiful that not everyone know this and just loose their pressures time.
    But in order to be successful we need the next 4 qualities:
    to be humble then a blade of grass
    to be tolerant than a tree
    always respect others and
    not wait for respect to ourselves
    Then fortune is guarantied!
    Your servant,
  • Volunteer
    Hare Krishna Jitender Prabhu, please accept my humble obeisances! All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
    Mostly Young Prabhus in ISKCON join Temple Brahmachari Ashram. They study there, learn all 9 kinds of Devotional services, the principles of life, they go out to do Harinamas, to distribute books...live Brahmanical life.
    After when they become perfect Brahmacharis one may decide to continue to stay in Brahmachari ashram other if he wants to have a family then enters into Grihastha ashram in order to educate children in KC and take care of Brahmanas, Brahmacharis and Sanyasis.
    You are in India, so there are lots of nice Temples. For example, in Mayapur or even in Delhi, or in Orissa...all the Temples accept serious Brahmacharis and give them opportunity to perfect their lives.
    But there are rules one should keep, but i am sure that it is not for You because You already follow them:
    4 principle
    minimum 16 rounds of Maha Mantra daily.
    ready to live simple life and to live with other Brahmacharis.
    There are two more very nice Temples:
    Radha Rasabihari Temple in Juhu, Mumbai
    and Radha Gopinath in Mumbai.
    Your servant,
  • Volunteer

Hare Krsna Prabhu. Join the temple near where you live and ask the temple president to allow you to join the other devotees who go out for book distribution and you can help them spread Krsna consciousness.

This reply was deleted.