The mind can be very confusing. Sometimes it will tell you this then that. I know deep inside my heart that Krishna is always there with me no matter how clouded my mind might be, he is always protecting his children. He does so much for us and has had so much of mercy upon me, but still somewhere there is doubt. I recently visited the holy dhams, but still I feel lost and confused. Is there anything I can do for my Lord so that I remember how much I desired to serve my Lord, sometimes I feel on and off, you know. But somewhere deep within my heart I know Krishna will save me.

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare Krishna dearest devotees

I kindly thank you for all of your humble words and guidance, for all of your care and prema. May Lord Krishna forever increase your desire to love and serve him and fill your heart with spiritual bliss and energy.

Jai Radhe Shyam
    Your servant
  •  "Is there anything I can do for my Lord so that I remember how much I desired to serve my Lord, sometimes I feel on and off, you know. But somewhere deep within my heart I know Krishna will save me."

Hare Krishna Mata ji,

So nice to read this line. You already are having so much desire to anything to please Lord. First step is done. Where there is a will there is a way. And  I see you have so much faith also. You believe in Lord deep down in your heart you know Krishna will save you. Second step is also cleared.

1.Desire to do anything to please Lord is there, 2. Strong belief is there. 

What else is needed is only....Discipline.

6.35 BG  Lord saying..

śhrī bhagavān uvācha
    asanśhayaṁ mahā-bāho mano durnigrahaṁ chalam
    abhyāsena tu kaunteya vairāgyeṇa cha gṛihyate

Restless mind can be brought under control by only weapons. 1. Abyasa ( practice) 2. detatchment ( Vairagya)

Practice makes you perfect. Keep practicing KC keep bringing mind from material word back to Krishna again and again. One day you will gain control over it and slowly you will develop Vairagya with Mercy of Lord some day.

Sadhana , reading, association with devotees can improve you focus. 

Hare Krishna.

• Hare Krishna dear devotees

Thank you very much for your humble and kind words. I thank you again and again from the bottom of my heart for your guidance within my spiritual life. I am not worthy of you nor your help. May you always be absorbed in the mood of the gopis and may Lord Sri Krishna fulfill all of your hearts desires.

Radhe Radhe!

Your servant
  • It does seem reasonable, that Krishna's confidence would be contagious enough to be Faith enhancing. It is perhaps, an expereinchel realisation that leada to a lasting & stringwr fairh? Chanting is enchanting, day by day. Call Him & them "The Head Gods"! ? Faith is an expereinchel underdtanding
    An eye Witnissing & a longer memory of One's incounters Witnissing Their Grace(s)!?Chanting is the Way & the means of acheving alk desirable things
  • Sevak

Hare Krsna 

How can one whole heartedly take shelter of Lord Krishna ?

The path/process of pure devotional service is spiritual science. Lord Chaitanya showed by His personal example how to attain loving devotional service to Sri Krsna. 

ūrdhva-bāhu kari’ kahoṅ, śuna, sarva-loka
    nāma-sūtre gāṅthi’ para kaṇṭhe ei śloka

Raising my hands, I declare, “Everyone please hear me! String this verse on the thread of the holy name and wear it on your neck for continuous remembrance.” ( CC Adi 17.32)

In order to take complete shelter of Sri Krsna all the time, the qualification is as below 

tṛṇād api su-nīcena
    taror iva sahiṣṇunā
    amāninā māna-dena
    kīrtanīyaḥ sadā hariḥ

One who thinks himself lower than the grass, who is more tolerant than a tree, and who does not expect personal honor yet is always prepared to give all respect to others can very easily always chant the holy name of the Lord.” ( CC Adi 17.31)

Without attaining this stage of humility and tolerance we will feel lost, on and off etc although we may have desire to serve the lord. This is not to say it is easy or I have achieved it. But this should be our aspiration and our efforts must be to become humble and tolerate in our behavior. 

Even great acaryas have aspired for the same. Bhaktivinod Thakur sings 

krpa-bindu diya, koro'ei dase,
    trnapekha ati hina
    sakala sahane, bala diya koro',
    nija-mane sprha-hina

sakale sammana korite sakati
    deho' natha! jathajatha
    tabe to' gaibo, hari-nama-sukhe
    aparadha ha'be hata

jogyata-vicare, kichu nahi pai,
    tomara karuna - sara
    karuna na hoile, kandiya kandiya,
    prana na rakhibo ara

Gurudeva, give to this servant just one drop of mercy. I am lower than a blade of grass. Give me all help. Give me strength. Let me be as you are, without desires or aspirations.

I offer you all respects, for thus I may have the energy to know you correctly. Then, by chanting the holy name in great ecstasy, all my offenses will cease.

When will such mercy fall to this one who is weak and devoid of intelligence? Allow me to be with you.

If you examine me, you will find no qualities. Your mercy is all that I am made of. If you are not merciful unto me, I can only weep, and I will not be able to maintain my life.

Hare Krsna

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Mataji,

PAMHO.

You can demonstrate your love for Krsna, to Krsna, by chanting everyday. If you have not started chanting as yet, then please start with 4 rounds of mahamantra every single day. This will take you half an hour. 

You could additionally read Bhagavad Gita everyday. YOu can ask questions on this forum for clearing doubts. 

Your could associate with devotees. This will give multifold benefits - you can learn from them so many things, being in association helps in remembering Krsna.

You could eat only Krsna prasadam.

This way, you will be Krsna conscious most of the day. 

Haribol,

YOur servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.