Replies

• Accually I saspect whether-or-not One is awair of the many benefits of the-(MM) of is directly or indirectly experiencing it will w/out failure deliver the Spirit from (all) the influence of all limitations for gennerations past & future so. Keep up the "Compassionate disposition tword-all, the chanting is Sharing of Loveing Suppout! An "Energy Creepar,- is' what is created when the-attention of the Mind, body & intelligence are all ingaged (with Gravity)
    in this reppattative mantra, that is in "no way" borring in it's energies or it's purafying & liborating affects. The Original Quped Has Handed Us the only key to Hi's heart, it seems to me. Will we return home with our new found freedom To the protective & mostQullafide shelter of Tha- MahaSinsay or will we continue to seek the approval of those that hold-out little or no hope that even there is, "A Supreme Being, funtioning independently of Hi's Creations & on top of every leafe that falls simultaneously! I.e. no place ealse is safe so no-place can we train in our Bhakti & Yaga Un-distrated. God is not Limited kiyji
  • I want to know how you developed interest and love for Lord Krishna.

I know Lord Krishna is all attractive no doubt. But how did He attract you Azad prabhu?

Your service to lord is only chanting. Just like Haridas Thakur served lord thru chanting. I know in your community you will be looking down upon..... but you can keep it to yourself. Chanting is the best service and book reading online or purchasing books.

Vedabase.com  is a great resource of online books.

http://gaudiyahistory.iskcondesiretree.com/tag/haridasa-thakura/

PS=  "Anyone who chants Your name purifies all who hear His chanting, as well as Himself." (Shrimad Bhagavatam 10.34.17)

Hare Krishna

• Hare Krishna...

hi...

You can make / purchase food items and distribute to poor people who find it very difficult to afford  a meal 

You can impart your knowledge to kids 

You can lend your ears to listen to people , by doing that 50% of the problem will be disappering from peoples life...

(I belive that these are one of the way we can serve LORD KRISHNA )

AHIL MURALI

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Commendable that you want to serve Krsna at such a young age, that too in a country like Iraq.

Your service is to chant the Hare Krsna Mahamantra every single day without fail. The day you dont eat AND the day you dont sleep is the day you dont chant. So you have to chant minimum 4 rounds of mahamantra everyday, it should take half an hour of your time.

Next, you should read Bhagavad Gita everyday. Read from beginning to end, whether you understand it or not. Each time you will understand something more, each time there will be some fresh realisation.

You do this much now. Forward path will keep on becoming visible to you.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

This reply was deleted.