Hare Krishna

HARE KRISHNA TO  ALL !

PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE RESPECTS !

I do have a doubt - i am new to this site - please excuse me for my informal language !

It is said that the heart of lord Krishna is kept(maybe, stored or preserved ) in the statue of Sri Jaggannaatha. But, i find this very odd - how can we separate him from his heart? he and his body are non-different , and the story which goes with it ( his heart alone did not burn , but the rest did) - i find this very odd.

lord krishna is sacchidaananda - vigraha  , in Srimad Bhagvatam ,(WHERE LORD KRISHNA'S DISAPPERACE IS ELOBORATED ), I DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THIS PART .

PLEASE CLARIFY MY DOUBT- I REQUEST YOU TO DO SO !

THANKS IN ADVANCE !

HARE KRISHNA!

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hare KRISHNA PRABHU !

THANK YOU FOR CLEARING MY DOUBTS . I AM INDEED GRATEFUL TO YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE REPLY .

HARE KRISHNA TO ALL !

• Hare KRISHNA PRABHU !

THANK YOU FOR CLEARING MY DOUBTS . I AM INDEED GRATEFUL TO YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE REPLY .

HARE KRISHNA TO ALL !

• E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Prabhuji,

PAMHO.

Regarding Jagannath deity containing the heart of Lord, it is nicely explained by Parul mataji. It is symbolic, to show the importance of Lord Jagannath and to prove that this is not any mental speculation. It has the sanction of the scriptures.

Second, regarding lord's disappearance pastimes, those come much much later. My suggestion would be to first understand the birth pastimes. Because the lord has mentioned in Gita - Janma karma ca me divyam evam yo vetti tattvatah.....

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare KRISHNA PRABHU !

HARE KRISHNA TO ALL !

This reply was deleted.