Replies

• Hare Krishna Prabhu,

Cow Urine is known for removing negative energies including ghosts. Iskcon temple stores in India keep the bottles of Indian breed cow urine in distilled form (known as Go-Ark) with shelf life of about 2 years. I am not sure about availability in your location. If available, sprinkle few drops on your kitten for few days to remove negative energies around.

Hare Krishna.

• Hare Krishna Prabhus

The foster cat and I are still listening to and enjoying the chanting tapes. I also purchased a CD which has a thousand Holy names of Lord Nrsimhadeva. I also have a huge photo of Lord Nrsimhadeva in my bedroom, right above the head of my bed. All is well here. It was very interesting too to learn more about the benefits of cow urine. Thanks again for your comments.

• E-Counselor

If you think your kitten has been hunted or ill affected by a ghost, please chant Mahamantra--HARE KRISHNA,HARE KRISHNA,KRISHNA,KRISHNA,HARE, HARE,HARE RAMA,HARE RAMA, RAMA,RAMA, HARE HARE--near to the ear of your kitten. Then it will be allright with out doubt.

I will give you the evidence: once Srilla Prabhupada advised His disciples to chant Mahamantra to dispel ghosts in the Bhaktivedanta Manor building. Because at first time devotees were scared to stay in that building due to presence of ghosts. Where there will be Mahamantra, ghosts cann't stay there.

Hope this will bring best remedy for both of you and your kitten.

Thank you,

Haribol!

• Thanks. That Kitten  is OK now. I am playing Srila Prabhupada chanting japa tapes frequently now and it is helping me and the new foster  cat I picked up yesterday at the humane society too. I had a beautiful dream last night in fact that I was on vacation in Vrindavanan!

• E-Counselor

See,the effect of hearing "Mahamantra". Now, you could dream about passing time in Vrindavan. One day, this sincere chanting and hearing will take to Golakha Vrindavan. Please stick with this. What to speak of your kitten, you can deliver whole living entities through this powerful Mahamantra.

Thank you,

• Hare Krishna. Thanks.Yes, it is very important to hear and chant the Mahamantra. I wonder why the ghosts don't like the Mahamantra? I would think that hearing the Mahamantra would also be helpful for the suffering  ghosts. I saw a ghost when I was a teenager. I will never forget the look of shock on his face when he realized that I could see him.

• E-Counselor

Ghosts are those souls who berft of the physical bodies due to their past Karmas--knowingly committed suicide to annihilate the physical bodies. However, Lord Shiva who is Bhutanath--the lord of ghosts--has given them benediction that anyone who does sexual intercourse in the evening or at the midnight or midday, at that time these souls can get into those wombs to get back their physical bodies. These souls become demons or miscreants in the society who are against Krishna consciousness. So, naturally these demons do not like Mahamantra due to their sinful life in past and present. As stated in Srimad Bhagavatam,the both demons like Hiranaksa and Hiranyakasipu are two typical example. 
            They were born when Diti had physical combination with Kasyap Muni at the Sunset time.

• Hare Krishna Karunanidhi Das

That is very interesting. Thank you. I didn't know that ghosts could get into those wombs in order to get back their physical bodies.  I am now thinking that there is no ghost living in my apartment. I think maybe there is a ghost at the apartment located upstairs next to mine.Neighbors have reported to me of the many sinful acts going on at that apartment, such as drug dealing and prostitution. I am now thinking that maybe I was playing  Srila Prabhupada's chanting tape too loudly and it bothered the neighbor's ghost.That ghost got angry and so came over and  scared my ex-foster cat. I have now turned down the volume of the chanting tape.I now have a new foster cat and all is well. 

• E-Counselor

No Prabhu, Do not lower or stop Srilla Prabhupada's chanting tape of Mahamantra. Always keep playing Mahamantra tape. This is a best protection for both of you and your kitten. If you stop playing Mahamantra, ghost may attack you and your kitten. If not louder, you may play at low volume.Also, please put one Lord Narsimah phato in your room for protection.

Thank you,

May Mahamantra and Lord Narsimah protect you both.

• Friend,

Why would you jump to the conclusion that ghosts were involved? Diseases can be caused by a great many things.
This reply was deleted.