Replies

• This is cool, I've been looking for such resources for a long time. My most wonderful book was only one. I read a lot of books, then only one deserves the first place in my rating list. This is "a different drummer". I want to read more but I don't have time because of college. I recently found a math problem solver, I use https://edubirdie.com/math-problem-solver for this. I hope something has changed now. There are still a few good ones, but they are known to everyone and almost everyone has read them. And this is not known and hardly anyone has heard of it.

Solve My Math 🤓 – An Online Math Problem Solver -
  • I was missing a few of those.  Very good find. There are some rare ones there. 

• Yeh it have scans on the harmonist from 1930's. I will read it.. but right now I am on Book 2 of 3 volume edition of Bhagavatam pdf from that site. Looks cool on my kindle.

• They have some of the best quality pictures I have seen. I have many of those pictures, but not at that high qualty.

Just be careful of some sites. That site has some very bogus books as well.  Stick to the actual Prabhupada books, and it will be ok. 😎

• what bogus books?

This reply was deleted.