Replies

• I'm thinking
    That it is VISHNU who's bodily luster is blindingly affolgent. Krishna is a two-armed form with much less outwards supierer Intergraty. As I understand it Krishna appears much more like a mortal than Vishnu!?
  • If we cannot see his with his glaring bodily Ray's how did we know he is blackish?
    • E-Counselor

Hare Krsna Adithyan Rajeev prabhu,

PAMHO.

Please introduce yourself - where are you from? Associated with ISKCON temple of which area? What is your sadhana level - number of rounds chanted, since when, books read, part of which congregation preaching?

We know He is blackish because of reference of scriptures like Srimad Bhagawatam. Devotees like Dhruv Maharaj could go beyond the brahmajyoti and actually see the lord.

Haribol,

Your servant,

Radha Rasamayi DD

• Hare Krishna prabhu,

I can think of the following when I think of the form:

1. He will have one constant form which would resemble the age of 15-16.

2. He will vary His form for different devotees. For example for Yashoda mayi, He can be just 2-3 years old boy. For the rasa leela with the gopies He can be 7-8 old. As such we can't limit Krishna to specific form and leela as that would be limiting His potency and capabilities. So He can display various forms from time to time.

Hope this answers.

Hari bol.

YS Ratnadeep.

This reply was deleted.