Fixed List Of Enlighted Soul In ISKCON ?

Hare Krishna ,

All Glories To Srila Prabhupada ,

I met a person on web , he was in search of a guru ..

But he did not find one , he came to ISKCON also , but was against their stand

that ISKCON does not consider Kabir,Guru-Nanak,Ram-Krishna Paramhamsa , Yogananda etc as enlightend souls ,and have fixed number of enlightend soul ,

he said ISKCON are Bogus like other teachers in India ,

How to handle such souls ,they are kind of very nice to people like Ramdev ,Sri Sri Ravi-shankar etc ...... here also there are many people who will not like it ,

but truth is bitter ..

Actually our philosphy is very new and all opposite to what earlier people have told and taught ..

You need to be a member of ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT to add comments!

Join ISKCON Desire Tree | IDT

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Volunteer

dear Ashwani Kumar Prabhu, please be careful with whom You associate! Will You now change Your opinion on the basis of that person's opinion from one web????

If he was not able to find some good Guru in ISKCON firstly let we know does he heard all the lectures of them? Or just searched for them by just glancing to their hairstyle????????????????????????????????????

HOW FOOLISH?????????????????????????????????

If he heard all their lectures and even though thinks himself greater than them then again he is FOOL. 

:( :( 

It is his own problem, when one keeps his pot for mercy on the very high sky he never ever will collect nectar which comes only down through the rivers. 

(pride is the against humility, pride shuts off the consciousness)

Your servant,

• Volunteer

When some of his senior disciples started to think that Srila Prabhupada was Krishna Himself he became like a blazing fire and very harshly chastised those Devotees.

if You meant to say this KA Prabhuji?

----

Again saying ISKCON is a big family, it is big ship only being on this ship we can swim further. Others may have their own ship but it so happened Krishna put us into this ship and not be in any ship means to try to swim over the ocean by our own INSIGNIFICANT HANDS.

Sadhana??? Sadhana means to come together with Devotees at Brahma Muhurta before the Deities and pray parers to Guru Parampara and all other Gurus in our life, show our gratitude, pray for protection from Lord Narasimha, worship Tulasi Maharani for devotional service and chant together the Holy Names, hear Bhagavatam, do our duties, help to do services at the Temple, cook bhoga offer it to Krishna and together honor Prasadam, go out and earn money for Krishna, for the care of our children who are also Devotees, to read Books of Srila Prabhupada and again come together and chant the Holy Names of Krishna and go to take rest in order to repeat these things again TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ISKCON means only this Prabhuji, if You understand it differently then please correct Your understanding or else please do not miss guide others!!!

And please take these words easy and do not be offended!

Your servant in serving to Srila Prabhupada,

• Volunteer

we never will be able to practice something without Devotees. Devotees means ISKCON - Society. And Society without Persons is useless title. 

:( :( :(

• Sevak

Hare Krishna Ashwini Prabhu,

Yes there are souls who are still researching, researching for the Absolute Truth. They go here and there, this guru that guru. But the intelligent person who accepts Krishna as the Supreme Absolute Truth without doubt attains perfection in this very life. He accepts Krishna without a question when Krishna says:

aham sarvasya prabhavo mattah sarvam pravartate

I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me.

And when a person accepts Krishna as Absolute Truth source of everything they engage in devotional service fully.

iti matva bhajante mam budha bhava-samanvitah

The wise who perfectly know this engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts.

But for those who want to go here and there, this guru that guru, they will also come to same conclusion that Krishna is Absolute Truth and accept Krishna Consciousness but after many many lives.
    bahunam janmanam ante 
    jnanavan mam prapadyate
    vasudevah sarvam iti
    sa mahatma su-durlabhah

After many births and deaths, he who is actually in knowledge surrenders unto Me, knowing Me to be the cause of all causes and all that is. Such a great soul is very rare.

--------------------------------------------------
    Ramakrishna and Vivekananda they say - "I, you, everyone is God" but Srila Prabhupada says - "No you are not God, you are the eternal servant of God." Common people without sufficient knowledge will accept the "I am God" philosophy. They don't want become SERVANTS they want be LORD themselves. This is Maya. So this is one of the big reasons why people don't accept KC philosophy but get attracted by the I am God philosophy. 

--------------------------------------------------

Actually this Krishna Conscious philosophy is not something new. It is the philosophy taught first by Krishna to Brahma at the time of creation. It is the philosophy of all great saints and sages because they have accepted Krishna as the Supreme Absolute Truth.

Bg 10.12-13 - Arjuna said: You are the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the ultimate abode, the purest, the Absolute Truth. You are the eternal, transcendental, original person, the unborn, the greatest. All the great sages such as Nārada, Asita, Devala and Vyāsa confirm this truth about You, and now You Yourself are declaring it to me.

Your Servant.

• Hare Krsna Srijon Prabhu !

Very nice reply according to Guru, Sadhu, Shastra....

Hari Bol !

Your servant

Harish

This reply was deleted.